• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NHL Playoffs Conference Finals 09

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Eastern conference (6)Carolina Hurricanes VS (4)Pittsburgh Penguins: Penguins lead 2-0

Wow, Pittsburgh has just all around dominated this series. We will see if this is a series of home ice as it heads back to Carolina. It seems like we have a potential re-match of the Pens-Wings last year if Crosby and his squad keep this up.

Western Conference (2)Detroit Red Wings VS (4)Chicago Blackhawks: Red Wings lead 2-1

Patrick Sharp gets the Blackhawks back in it with an imoortant overtime win at home. Detroit has played great, but Chicago owns at home it seems. Even if they get knocked out they have a young team which is scary for future reference. Game 4 will be critical if the Hawks will get back in it or if Detroit will take over. They need Datsyuk to come back, he is a big factor in the series.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
  • Awe... Even though my Predators and Rangers are out, I'm rooting for Carolina... My Algebra Teacher is with the Red Wings because that's his team. So, basically, we're like in a pit bull thing here. Now, it seems like Carolina isn't going to win because of certain players in Pittsburgh. On the other hand the Red Wings seem to have gotten stronger over the years. I can't believe that. But the Chicago don't seem to be doing all that bad, it might be that they're doing some tricks. Can't be on honest on that though...

Back