• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NI HAO!

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
Years
  • Ni hao everyone!
    My name is... Aitania! Or Blufii, or Rain, or Creamii, or BLAH : D! (Some people call me Pikachu too ^0^)

Lets see: I Draw, I RP, and I don't know... I make graphics?
    Oh, and I love pokemon ^_^!

I'm from Taiwan so my time difference is a lot compared to many of the people here.

I've already submitted my first Oekaki here so yeah : D! I think I'm getting the hang of this community!

Please to work with you guys!!
    xoxo,
    Aitania

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I think I'm getting the hang of this community!
    Hmm, well, I beleive that except that friends are everything here...you don't have any yet. Go friend request some people, and THEN you've mastered the art of PC-Triangleness (hey, he's cool)...

...oh, yeah, please enjoy your stay, and it doesn't seem like you're interested in game development, so you'll probably never see Agent Zero again...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Aitania! A person of many names, eh?

Glad you're enjoying the art scene here at our wonderful community. You'll definitely find some good RPs as well. All in all, it's a great place to make some friends and just relax a bit! =D

I'm sure you'll have things down in no time! I'll see you around! ^___^

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Ni hao to you too! n___n
    Welcome to the Community! You sure should like a fun person; I hope we interact in the future :3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC BLAH!

Im sure you will have a great time here as you sound like a fun person and im sure your freinds list will grow in time. Looking foward to appreciating your art in the future as im sure it is really good (just like your first oekaki.) Well im sure you will have a good time as long as you stick to the rules.

Well i hope to see you around soon.

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • Thank you for your welcomes! I really appreciate it : )~

@Agent Zero:
    Aww.. That stinks that I'd probably never get to know you uAu... But yeah, I got it, don't worry! I'll try to make as many friends as possible!

@Aurafire:
    Yep! Unfortunately, I never stick to just one name :c...
    But thanks anyways!

@Yukio & Dragon_Souther:
    Thanks! (About being a fun person xD)
    I really appreciate that. Hope we meet each other in the future : )

Back