• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nice to meet u "to be honest"

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    my name is chuckles n im the new guy u'll be answering to around here

i got a lot to discuss with u guys bout pokemon so lets keep it pleasant for now

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Welcome Chuckles hope you enjoy your stay here and create some yummy discussion.
    Just remember to read the rules.

By the way, Autoplaying videos can be quite annoying to some members that's why theres a rule here for it. But I don't want to mini-mod. :3 Ooooh I love this song! <33 Heard it on the radio yesterday!

Haha cya around.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    thanks for ur support guys i think im gonna like it here

this is gonna be the official song of my campaign so run with us or get run over

Ezac

I'm gonna get it in!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    I really enjoy this song also, just thought I would like to mention.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    i dont think there is a person alive who could resist this song-ong-ong-ong-ong

Years
    Welcome Chuckles.
    I don't listen to a lot of songs from Kesha, haha. Though her music and this song could get catchy and addicting sometimes. ;P
    Also a note, don't curse please because what you said could be offensive to some members. so maybe just censor it with asteriks(*) or just remove it?
    Read the rules, have fun and all that jazz.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    thanks for the welcomes every1 im still learning the rules but ill adapt soon so dont even worry bout it

ZuGat

Certified Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    This music has very little to do with the phases of evolution between superior levels of Pokemon.

I do not approve tbh.

Back