• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all!

Years
    I joined Pokecommunity a few days ago as I wanted to experience some Pokemon-based forum roleplaying, but also explore the community, meet new people and have fun. I've been playing Pokemon as long as I can remember, so it's safe to say it's been a pretty big component of my life thus far. That said, my favourite game series is probably Fire Emblem; I'm really pumped for the newest addition to the series. It seems really really good, but I'm scared it'll disappoint me like Fire Emblem Fates did.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Morganatri! I absolutely adore your avatar! We've got a really dedicated and nice little community of RPers here whom I'm sure would love to get to know you, and plenty of discussions about Pokemon Sword & Shield as well as other Video Game franchises! So definitely check those out if you get a chance. And visit out Discord server too! n_n;

Years
    Hey there Morganatri! I absolutely adore your avatar! We've got a really dedicated and nice little community of RPers here whom I'm sure would love to get to know you, and plenty of discussions about Pokemon Sword & Shield as well as other Video Game franchises! So definitely check those out if you get a chance. And visit out Discord server too! n_n;

Thanks for the welcome - I'll be definitely sure to do so. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Is there any pre-patches for Pokemon unbound? I downloaded the alpha 1.2.5 version. I would want a link too, ty

Hey there! If you have questions about a ROM Hack your best bet is to ask in the Fan Games section. This section is for introducing yourself to the community. Why don't you make you own thread and tell us about yourself? :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Your avatar is beautiful. I love that 3D effect it has. Welcome to our community!!

Yessss, Fire Emblem! I have the same reservations about Fates, but I must agree, the new game looks incredibly promising! Shadows of Valentia was so enjoyable. I hope that level of voice-acting returns. <3

I see you've already jumped right in with your own roleplay, which is fantastic! I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun. :)

Back