• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Nice to meet you all!

StormyChild

Living Dex Master
Years
  • Hello! Nice to meet everyone! I joined this community after completing Pokemon Dreams and trying out some of Drayano's hacks and I got the desire to start the like of a Rom Hacker. (I am not sure I want to go into fan games yet as I know about what happened to Pokemon Uranium, though I saw Xenoverse was really cool. :D) I've already got some ideas for my first project, just need to download the tools.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there! Welcome to the community!

If you're looking for anything fan game related, tools, resources, or just fun you've definitely joined the right forum! Best of luck to you. :)

Years
  • Hello, StormyChild, and welcome on these forums!
    It is nice to meet you too. You might be interested by the ROM Hacks section of this forum, but don't hesitate to look at everything else!
    There are a good number of great (and complete!) fan games out there, like Insurgence, Zeta-Omicron, ...
    I wish you the best of luck for your project!

Back