• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you.

Nick Man

Not Really Real
    Years
    Hello. I am new here. I like Pokemon(obviously), Mario, Zelda, Digimon, Kirby, KH, playing video games(RPGs), reading(fantasy and sci fi), drawing(not great).
    I hope I will be a contributive member of this community.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Nick Man! Judging by your interests, I'd say you'll fit in just fine here. :) Oh, and don't worry if you think you are not good at drawing; most of us here are nowhere near close to being Picasso, if you know what I mean. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Neko! I haven't seen you welcome in soooo long. :'D I was wondering where you'd gotten off to.

More to the point, welcome aboard Nick Man.

Adding on to what Neko said, your drawing skills will almost certainly improve while you hang around these parts. Posting your artwork and getting good, quality critiquing will do wonders for your skill.

Oh, and kudos for the amazing interests.

Years
    Hello. I am new here. I like Pokemon(obviously), Mario, Zelda, Digimon, Kirby, KH, playing video games(RPGs), reading(fantasy and sci fi), drawing(not great).
    I hope I will be a contributive member of this community.

Heya Nick :D Phoenix Wright reference XD

You seem to have a lot of interests but that's great because that is what makes you an active, contributing member to this community :D

You have a touch for the arts, aye? Well there are a lot of things you can start doing in regards to getting your drawing better here, like posting them up for critique and stuff :3

Also, while we're at art, you might want to try some of the other interesting forms of art such as Pixel Art (where you make a new coloured, or completely new, fused pokémon! by editing sprites from the games), making signatures and banners on Photoshop or GIMP or something similar, even getting ideas and helping out other members that have a problem with Art. :3 If you've got some knowledge, its good knowledge. And its something that someone else may not have.

I'm not too acquainted with anime and games so maybe when I follow you around in this forum some time in the future you'll teach me something new :O

I'll just say welcome, before I write a Ph.D-level essay on how you can be a good member at PC because there are just heaps!

Back