• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nickname issues.

Garlana

The boy who never grew up.
Years
  • Hi Gang,

Back in Pokémon X I masuda methoded a shiny Pinsir after what felt like a billion eggs, i never settled on a nickname as I just didn't know what to call him. I put down this game a while back and got into ultra sun and transferred over this guy from X to US, however I realise now that I made a mistake and can't rename this bad boy as I can't take him back. Is there any way that I can change the nickname without making this Pokémon illegal?

Years
  • Without editing the Pokemon using unofficial methods, there's no way that you can rename Pokemon that were originally caught in a different game. It's a real shame, because I know I've got plenty of Pokemon of my own that I'd like to give nicknames to or rename, but can't now that they've been moved to a new game.

Back