• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night 1: Team Fortress 2 and StarCraft II Gaming Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Make no mistake.

War is coming.

With all its glory.

And all its horror.

Count me in for both.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I'll be on for TF2, can I ask one thing though, who's hosting it :S

Also just note I have a bad comp and it will take me a while to actually get in so please don't have a timeout thats like 5 seconds, cus then it's virtually impossible for me to get in X_X

Can't wait :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'll be on for TF2, can I ask one thing though, who's hosting it :S

Also just note I have a bad comp and it will take me a while to actually get in so please don't have a timeout thats like 5 seconds, cus then it's virtually impossible for me to get in X_X

Can't wait :D

Don't worry about the timeout.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    I'm interested in the TF2 game, I would like to do SC2 but I'm a poor boy and cannot afford it at the moment.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm in with TF2, however I don't know how well my internet will take it. My Internet frequently refuses to connect to any TF2 server for unknown reasons. But I'll try to join anyway. ^_^

My steam ID is Waveon196, just to prevent confusion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm in with TF2, however I don't know how well my internet will take it. My Internet frequently refuses to connect to any TF2 server for unknown reasons. But I'll try to join anyway. ^_^

My steam ID is Waveon196, just to prevent confusion.

Add 66.55.159.195:27015 to your server favorites and give it a shot. If you're able to connect, then you're fine.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Add 66.55.159.195:27015 to your server favorites and give it a shot. If you're able to connect, then you're fine.

Yeah, IIRC favourites always worked, funny enough. Not sure though.

Oh well, thanks anyway, added the address. We'll see if it works when this starts. ^_^

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    For those who wish to participate in StarCraft 2, please send either send me a PM or be in the Team Fortress 2 event so I can give you my real ID or add character code 883 to your friends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    TF2 event is currently up and running. For those of you who missed it, the server address is 66.55.159.195:27015 and the password is Gt2010 (case-sensitive). Join in!

twocows

Years
    Well, the hosts haven't shown up, and I'm having serious problems with the game freezing, so I think waka is going to take care of things for now.

Reminder that the SC2 event will start in a little under 2 hours (9:00 PM EDT GMT-4). Either send me a PM, contact me on Steam (twocows), or add character code 883.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It was a fun evening, thanks for giving a good time guys. ^_^

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Waveon :V
    Did that mic spammer ever leave? haha
    Yeah it was fun when we did the payload races but then it kinda died down and sucked.

We have to do it again sometime ^_^

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Waveon :V
    Did that mic spammer ever leave? haha
    Yeah it was fun when we did the payload races but then it kinda died down and sucked.

We have to do it again sometime ^_^

Nope, in the end I left. XD
    It's 3 am at the time of this post anyway, so I was pretty tired. :/

It indeed sucked that there weren't much people on, and that people left too soon.

So yeah, we don't have to do it again, we MUST do it again. :P

twocows

Years
    I'm sad I didn't get to kick some tail in TF2 (though I did dominate the scoreboard while I was there despite the freezing issues).

Looks like everyone has logged off for SC. We only had three people including myself, waka was having some trouble adding me as a friend. We got in 1.5 games of co-op vs. AI, and I had a good time, even if it was pretty short.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm sad I didn't get to kick some tail in TF2 (though I did dominate the scoreboard while I was there despite the freezing issues).

Looks like everyone has logged off for SC. We only had three people including myself, waka was having some trouble adding me as a friend. We got in 1.5 games of co-op vs. AI, and I had a good time, even if it was pretty short.

There better be a second night. :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can't believe I couldn't do much of TF2. ;_; I did make it there, but only for like 5 minutes before I got called off to something important.

But that's ok, you won't be missing me for Modern Warfare.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    W00T only 6 more days until the gaming event encore!
    Can't wait to see you guys there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back