• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~night Vs Day~*!*~

NIGHT VS DAY

• NIGHT

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • DAY

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • NONE

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Which do you perfer?

I like the Night even outside of Pokemon and I like it in GSC and soon to be D/P is because you can capture hoot-hoot during the night and you wont see Pidgey's (which are so annoying)

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I like the night because of the gasleys you can find at the start of the game and the fact that it is different to walking round in the day

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    look at my name and description. now guess.

hey look! you guessed right. i love night time. i love dark types, and Noctowl, and Ghosts. oh, plus i effing HATE Sunkern, and they don't show up at night.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    oh, plus i effing HATE Sunkern, and they don't show up at night.

Yeah, but Zubats show up EVERYWHERE at night. I actually like Zubats... but not every two steps. They make me go broke buying Super Repels.

But all in all, I prefer the night.

yakusoku

Strawberry Lychee
    Years
    Like other people have already said, during night you encounter too many hoothoots, zubats, spinaraks, etc ..

Years
    In the games I don't prefer any type of day because I like to capture all of the Pokémon in the game. This should not be construed as not favoring the day / night system in the games because it adds realism to the game.

lilyc0ve

horoscope: hungry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    I gotta say I prefer the day. I guess I get kinda tired of seeing HootHoot all the time. Though, I think it's a neat idea to have different kinds of pokemon appearing depending on whether it's day/night. I just like the daytime better because things are bright and cheery ^_^

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    day is better because everything is brighter and more colorful. Night is too dark and dismal.

insane_lucario

Representing Gen.1 and Gen.2
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I really dont' have a favorite. But if I was forced to choose, i like the day time. Plus, did you know that Ground type pokemon rock? huh, I bet you didn't know that.

Back