• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nikeboy's Trade Thread

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
hello

i can offer you a shiny mewtwo and the eigakan shaymin and eigakan celebi for your three crowns. They are all UT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
thanks for the trade do you have the item that comes with the suicune, the rowap berry?

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
Yes I do, go back into the wifi room please. I forgot I had taken it out but please go back I have one that has the item. Meet you in wifi room.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Wow flawless. Do you have any other flawless pokemon? And CMT for the zubat?

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
Yes I also have a shiny flawless baltoy, oblivia deoxys, shiny jolly shroomish, near flawless shiny magby 31/30/30/31/31/31,shiny flawless squirtle, shiny flawless togekiss, shiny flawless hypno lv. 100, shiny flawless turtwig, and a shiny flawless lugia and a shiny flawless piplup.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
That's a nice batch you have there. Would you like to CMT for:

shiny flawless baltoy
oblivia deoxys
near flawless shiny magby
shiny flawless hypno lv. 100
shiny flawless turtwig
shiny flawless lugia
shiny flawless piplup

So everything but the shroomish, squirtle and togekiss :P

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Oh yep. Choose another if you'd like. Also, I just checked, and sneasel isn't shiny. If you don't mind, great. If you do, then pick another. :)

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Ok then, but can you choose another pokemon for the zubat? Also, the sneasel isn't shiny. Just letting you know, since you like collecting shinies.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Right now. I'm waiting in wi-fi. Pretty sure we've traded before, so I don't need to add it again.

Back