• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)

Ho do you like this thread

• Neat!!! and sSexy!! with nice Pokemons

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Nice!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • OKay

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ****ing **** Biip $#%@!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    wait so every post after 666, for oneSIX hours will get free pokemon? hekk yeah!

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    Yes, i am sure they are not hacked, or at least 99.99999999% but if i do happen to trade somone a hacke dpokemon on accident ill give them a refund and a extra item and are u intrested in anything?

Zangoose (Male) lv 100 *(SHINY)* *NEW* {Thanks Elhero For this!}
    Nature: Jolly
    Stats: 283/324/125/135/149/272
    Moves: Close Combat, Crush Claw, Swords Dance, Embargo
    could i have some more detail about this ?

Years

K, just after im done with a trade.Zangoose is in high demand i had 5 trades today!

I am also interested in these if you don tmind:

Lucario
    ~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)

Nature: Timid Ability: Steadfast
    Individual Values: 31 / 31 / 17/31/ 21 / 31
    Egg Moves: Agility, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and Crunch
    Tutor Moves: Ice Punch
    -----------------------------------------
    The same set as the one Above with better IV's so don't other reading the below paragraph since its the same as the one above :P
    The 30 in Hp makes your life divisible by four, so you can activate Liechi or Salac berry at the third Substitute + Swords Dance.
    With Ice Punch, Jolly makes a better option. It allows Lucario to outpace Modest Zapdos and most Gliscor and follow up with an OHKO from a Swords Danced Ice Punch. Lucario will be able to outspeed Neutral baso 100 and base 102, so say goodbye to thigs like Adamant Mence, Modest Zapdos, Garchomp, etc. A set that causes devastation to the unprepared, Swords Dance Lucario can create massive holes in the opponent's team. With its excellent typing, well-distributed stats, and its rather large movepool, Lucario is not an easy threat to take down head-on. Lucario only needs a single Swords Dance before unleashing hell on the opponent. Close Combat is Lucario's main attack. STAB Fighting takes down many physical walls that are present in the OU environment. With an Adamant nature, even Skarmory and Bronzong are easily exterminated with one Close Combat after the Swords Dance. ExtremeSpeed is the butter on the bread, allowing Lucario to strike many frail opponents first before being scathed itself, examples being Azelf and Infernape.
    EV'd Version: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
    First Moveset: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Ice Punch
    Second Moveset: Swords Dance, Substitute/ Endure, Reversal and Crunch/ Ice Punch
    ================================================
    Breloom

Nature: Adamant Ability: Posion Heal
    Individual Values: 26 / 30 / 15 /18/ 12 / 31
    Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch and Super Power
    Hit your opponent with Leech Seed and use Substitute to avoid damage, while recovering your HP and sapping theirs. This can frequently cause your opponent to switch out, giving Breloom the chance to unleash its extremely powerful Focus Punch. 48 HP EVs allow for optimal recovery from Poison Heal and the 216 EVs in Speed ensure Breloom is faster than Adamant Tyranitar, thus avoiding the occasional Ice Beam or Fire Blast. You're also a few Speed points ahead of Gliscor's minimum.
    Breloom can use Swords Dance to raise its already huge base 130 Attack even higher, but with less anxiety about its mediocre Speed thanks to Mach Punch's priority. Stone Edge allows better coverage if Breloom only has 2 attacks on the set, but Seed Bomb is the better option with 3 attacks thanks to STAB and better accuracy. Also remember that Swords Dance Breloom is very frail, and it cannot afford to miss, making Seed Bomb a superior choice on this set. It should be noted that Life Orb is the superior option to Toxic Orb if Breloom is using Swords Dance, as its Attack stat reaches a massive 1024 after one Swords Dance with Life Orb, dishing out several swift OHKOs with Mach Punch. Also note that if Breloom comes in on Toxic or Toxic Spikes and attacks with Life Orb, it will still recover 2.5% thanks to Poison Heal's extra recovery.
    First EV'd Version: 48 HP/ 244 Atk/ 216 Spe
    First Moveset: Substitute, Spore, Focus Punch and Seed Bomb/ Leech Seed
    Second Moveset: Spore, Stone Edge, Seed Bomb and Focus Punch
    Second EV'd Version: 240 Hp/ 252 Spe/ 16 Spe
    Moveset: Spore, Mach Punch, Bulk Up and Stone Edge
    Third EV'd Version: 36 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 216 Spe
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Seed Bomb and Spore
    Fourth EV'd Version: 64 HP/ 252 Atk/ 192 Spe
    Moveset: Super Power, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge and Mach Punch

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    K, just after im done with a trade.Zangoose is in high demand i had 5 trades today!

I am also interested in these if you don tmind:

Lucario

Nature: Timid Ability: Steadfast
    Individual Values: 31 / 31 / 17/31/ 21 / 31
    Egg Moves: Agility, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and Crunch
    Tutor Moves: Ice Punch
    The same set as the one Above with better IV's so don't other reading the below paragraph since its the same as the one above :P
    The 30 in Hp makes your life divisible by four, so you can activate Liechi or Salac berry at the third Substitute + Swords Dance.
    With Ice Punch, Jolly makes a better option. It allows Lucario to outpace Modest Zapdos and most Gliscor and follow up with an OHKO from a Swords Danced Ice Punch. Lucario will be able to outspeed Neutral baso 100 and base 102, so say goodbye to thigs like Adamant Mence, Modest Zapdos, Garchomp, etc. A set that causes devastation to the unprepared, Swords Dance Lucario can create massive holes in the opponent's team. With its excellent typing, well-distributed stats, and its rather large movepool, Lucario is not an easy threat to take down head-on. Lucario only needs a single Swords Dance before unleashing hell on the opponent. Close Combat is Lucario's main attack. STAB Fighting takes down many physical walls that are present in the OU environment. With an Adamant nature, even Skarmory and Bronzong are easily exterminated with one Close Combat after the Swords Dance. ExtremeSpeed is the butter on the bread, allowing Lucario to strike many frail opponents first before being scathed itself, examples being Azelf and Infernape.
    EV'd Version: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
    First Moveset: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Ice Punch
    Second Moveset: Swords Dance, Substitute/ Endure, Reversal and Crunch/ Ice Punch
    Breloom

Nature: Adamant Ability: Posion Heal
    Individual Values: 26 / 30 / 15 /18/ 12 / 31
    Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch and Super Power
    Hit your opponent with Leech Seed and use Substitute to avoid damage, while recovering your HP and sapping theirs. This can frequently cause your opponent to switch out, giving Breloom the chance to unleash its extremely powerful Focus Punch. 48 HP EVs allow for optimal recovery from Poison Heal and the 216 EVs in Speed ensure Breloom is faster than Adamant Tyranitar, thus avoiding the occasional Ice Beam or Fire Blast. You're also a few Speed points ahead of Gliscor's minimum.
    Breloom can use Swords Dance to raise its already huge base 130 Attack even higher, but with less anxiety about its mediocre Speed thanks to Mach Punch's priority. Stone Edge allows better coverage if Breloom only has 2 attacks on the set, but Seed Bomb is the better option with 3 attacks thanks to STAB and better accuracy. Also remember that Swords Dance Breloom is very frail, and it cannot afford to miss, making Seed Bomb a superior choice on this set. It should be noted that Life Orb is the superior option to Toxic Orb if Breloom is using Swords Dance, as its Attack stat reaches a massive 1024 after one Swords Dance with Life Orb, dishing out several swift OHKOs with Mach Punch. Also note that if Breloom comes in on Toxic or Toxic Spikes and attacks with Life Orb, it will still recover 2.5% thanks to Poison Heal's extra recovery.
    First EV'd Version: 48 HP/ 244 Atk/ 216 Spe
    First Moveset: Substitute, Spore, Focus Punch and Seed Bomb/ Leech Seed
    Second Moveset: Spore, Stone Edge, Seed Bomb and Focus Punch
    Second EV'd Version: 240 Hp/ 252 Spe/ 16 Spe
    Moveset: Spore, Mach Punch, Bulk Up and Stone Edge
    Third EV'd Version: 36 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 216 Spe
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Seed Bomb and Spore
    Fourth EV'd Version: 64 HP/ 252 Atk/ 192 Spe
    Moveset: Super Power, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge and Mach Punch

Ok i will have another look at your thread !
    and make sure to check back later i am going to add some more ev trained on around 5 and getting the full set of jeremy events :P

Years
    Ok i will have another look at your thread !
    and make sure to check back later i am going to add some more ev trained on around 5 and getting the full set of jeremy events :P

Awesome, Im getting like 10 more events later on hopefully

What do you mean more deatil? (Sorry i cant do the IV or EV thing)

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I was interested in your Deoxys and Dusknoir, could you please CMT if you won't mind?^^; if nothing interests you I do have some IV breed.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    I like your EVd Deoxys and Dialga, CMT for those please. And if you see anything you like, pm me please. =)
    Scizor *shiny
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    Stats: 292/394/236/131/196/219
    -X-Scissor
    -Superpower
    -Bullet Punch
    -Roost

Nidoqueen (NN Athena)
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Posion Point
    Stats: 384/180/286/186/209/199
    -Roar
    -Taunt
    -Earth Power
    -Stealth Rock
    I was interested in your Deoxys and Dusknoir, could you please CMT if you won't mind?^^; if nothing interests you I do have some IV breed.
    Latios 29/2/29/29/31/31 (only good offers please^^)
    Timid lvl 50
    154/86/100/181/130/178
    Evs 4 HP /252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe
    PCNYD Tropius

Kamui

´
    Years
    Hi, I want the following with good IV+Nature that correspond to the pokemons:

Gyrados/Magikarp, Adamnt
    Larvitar/Tyrantor, Adamnt
    Gengar, Modest
    Alakazam, Modest
    Snorlax, (I have loads of nature in mind, you tell me which one would be possible)

I dont know what was wrong with me.. I pretty much have LOADS of useless Pokemon with good IV, such as all Eeve evolution, 1st,2nd and 3rd generation starters.
    With my current pokemons, I simply cant build a team...

By the way, I would like to do the EV training myself. So just need the pokes with good IVs :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    LOL
    MY m0m GROUNDED ME :(

Seriously? I was supposed to get my clones back like 3 days ago, now I'm postponing all my trades because you ripped me off on a Scizor and aren't sending my Pokemon back. I don't even want this guy anymore. Send me a PM ASAP so that I can get my Pokemon back and you can get your crappy Scizor back.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    Hi, I want the following with good IV+Nature that correspond to the pokemons:

Gyrados/Magikarp, Adamnt
    Larvitar/Tyrantor, Adamnt
    Gengar, Modest
    Alakazam, Modest
    Snorlax, (I have loads of nature in mind, you tell me which one would be possible)

I dont know what was wrong with me.. I pretty much have LOADS of useless Pokemon with good IV, such as all Eeve evolution, 1st,2nd and 3rd generation starters.
    With my current pokemons, I simply cant build a team...

By the way, I would like to do the EV training myself. So just need the pokes with good IVs :)
    got any events or ev trained?

Seriously? I was supposed to get my clones back like 3 days ago, now I'm postponing all my trades because you ripped me off on a Scizor and aren't sending my Pokemon back. I don't even want this guy anymore. Send me a PM ASAP so that I can get my Pokemon back and you can get your crappy Scizor back.
    pm'd you and ****ing stop spamming in my shop i am not superman
    CAN I HAVE THE FIRST EVED BRELOOM??
    what can you offer?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Latios 29/2/29/29/31/31 (only good offers please^^)
    Timid lvl 50
    154/86/100/181/130/178
    Evs 4 HP /252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe
    PCNYD Tropius

Oh sorry um do you mind if the Latias is lvl 100 I forgot to change that^^; the lvl 50 version has 252 HP, and 252 Spe >.>

Back