• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninetails boy (PG-13 and some Scarfshipping later on)

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
Years
  • DISCLAIMER: if I posted this three times, its because my internet isn't letting me see the first or second post. If you don't like Naruto don't read this. It wont be too much like Naruto, I'm just trying something new. Its PG-13 for some blood gore violence and romance. If this ends up a blob, I'll edit it. Please be understanding, my computer is having problems with blobs and triple posts.

The Ninetails boy

Thirteen years ago
    Nine large pokemon roamed the regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Eight were sealed away inside several infants. Only one was left.
    The large Ninetails loomed over Twinleaf town; blowing fire at all the houses at people. Professor Rowan's assistants were dressed in white lab coats containing tranquilizers, pokeballs, and many other devices that were meant to capture the beast.

"Ready…aim…..FIRE!" A man in a lab coat holding a tranquilizer gun shot at the large beast. Several men stood by his side firing bullets and tranquilizers.

The beast roared in pain and staggered backwards, crushing a few lamp posts. It shook the bullets off its body, and continued to spit fire at everything in sight.

At the hospital

"You'll make it through this honey, I know you can!" The blonde tower tycoon held his wife's hand while the doctors helped her deliver the baby.
    She breathed heavily and screamed in pain several times. It took about half an hour, since she was almost done delivering.

Finally, a small blonde boy was placed in the brown haired woman's arms. She smiled at him, even though he was crying and squirming around so much.

"He takes after you," She said to her husband. Palmer picked up the boy.

"Let's name him Barry." Palmer suggested.

"I don't like the sound of that. How do you like the name Jun?" She asked.

"Nah…." The tycoon and the brown haired lady sat for a couple minutes thinking of names.

"Damion!" They both said out loud. They had finally found the perfect name.

"Sir, we can't hold the Ninetails off any longer. You must come outside this instant!" A man with glasses, a burnt lab coat, and some broken tools came running into the room panting heavily.

"I'll be there in a minute." Palmer replied. The man in the lab coat nodded his head, and then he sprinted out of the room.

"When you return, I may not be here. I tried to stay as long as I could, but the doctor told me that I had some internal complications. I'm sorry…." The brown haired lady had tears in her eyes.

"Brendan, I want you to keep a close watch on my son. If I don't survive this, than you will make sure Damion will have any easy time living here in Twinleaf town. When he's old enough, give him this note. Katie, I'm sorry that I have to leave you at this critical time." Palmer looked at a white haired boy sitting in a chair reading "In-Trainer." Then he looked at his wife.

"Palmer, I'll do the best I can to protect and watch over your boy. I wish you luck on trying to defeat the fox. Do you want me to watch your wife, or do you want me to help you fight the Ninetails?" Brendan asked while looking up from his magazine.

"Stay and watch my wife. I have to go now, hopefully I can end this." Palmer ran out of the room.
    You're a brave and noble man Palmer. I guess that's why I respect you so much. Be careful out there. Brendan thought to himself. He looked out the window and saw the large white Ninetails wreaking havoc outside.

========================

"Stand back men!" Palmer yelled. The assistants moved back as palmer chucked a pokeball into the air. A water type pokemon with a blue and red fan shaped tail popped out of the red and white sphere. "Milotic, Hydro pump!" Palmer yelled. Milotic swished around and then sprung into the air. Ninetails spat fire at Milotic, but Milotic was still ready to fight.

A huge blast of water gushed out of Milotic's mouth. It hit Ninetails hard, and it fell over. "Aqua ring. Then blast him hard with another gush of water," The tycoon said. Milotic recovered a little bit, and then shot another blast of water at Ninetails. The Ninetails blew fire at the blast of water. The two beams pushed against each other until they both exploded into a big bomb of steam.

"Dragon breath, then follow up with another hydro pump," The blonde said. The purple beam shot Ninetails in the chest. It staggered around roaring in pain. Then, Milotic finished it off with a hydro pump.

Palmer called Milotic back, and walked over to the monster. He stared at its body that was lying limply on the ground. The tycoon took out a pokeball with a rectangular seal from his pocket. There was a weird symbol that looked like a spiral on the top part of the pokeball.

He was about to toss it, when all of a sudden, the Ninetails' eyes opened. It let out a fierce growl, and swiped at Palmer. The blonde was caught totally off guard, and as a result, he was stabbed in the chest by one of the beast's many claws. Even though he was wounded, Palmer was able to throw the seal ball at the large monster. The ball shook more than three times, but finally clicked.

Palmer coughed up puddles of blood, and but he managed to stagger over to the ball.

"Sir, we have to bring you to a hospital!" One of the men in lab coats yelled.

"Bring me to the room with my wife, if I die, I want to die with her." Palmer replied. He was placed on a stretcher and was rushed to the room his wife was in. They bandaged him up, but he had lost too much blood to still be living.

"Mr. Palmer, we did every thing we could to save you, but you lost too much blood and you got a fatal stab in the chest. In fact, you lost so much blood; we can't find enough blood to replace it with. It is also too late to try any thing else now. You have only hours to live. I'm so sorry." The doctor said.

"As long as I'm next to my wife, I'll be fine. Brendan, how is she holding up?" Palmer said weakly with a couple of coughs.

"She's been waiting for you. She can barely talk, and every so often she says she keeps feeling some sharp pains." Brendan replied.

"I'm here Katie," Palmer said softly.

"I know. You can't stick around here all night waiting for me to pass away. Seal that monster into an infant already. It's the only way we know for sure that the beast won't get out." Katie replied.

"I'm dyeing also. But you're right. I'm going to seal the beast away, but no one will give up their baby. And it wouldn't be right to seal Ninetails away in some one else's child. Damion will be strong enough to carry the burden. Brendan, make sure every one see's Damion as a hero, and not a monster. I'm predicting that when he gets older he won't be respected. But I hope that prediction doesn't come true." the tycoon said.
    He sat up from his bed, and walked over to Brendan, who was holding his son. He picked Damion up, and placed him on the bed. Then, he took a pokeball and called out Lucario.

"I know that I don't let you battle at the battle tower, but you need to help me now. Control my aura and help me seal Nintails away." Palmer told Lucario. The fighting blue pokemon crossed his arms and looked away. "Please, I'm begging you in my final hours." Tears were now streaming down the tycoon's face. Lucario looked surprised at this, and then nodded its head. "Thank you," Palmer said.

Palmer took out the seal ball, and ripped the seal off the ball. Then, he opened the ball up and a red light spilled out of it. Before the beast could form, Palmer took the seal and slapped it on the red light. Ninetails' red aura was sucked into the seal. The spiral symbol glowed a fiery red color for a couple seconds, and then went back to its normal state.

"Is that it?" Brendan asked.

"Now we need to seal it into Damion. Katie, will you hang in there just a little longer? I want you to see our son receive what will make him a
    hero." Palmer said. Katie nodded her head, and then winced in pain.

The blonde tycoon took the seal and placed it on Damion's stomach. Then, he opened up his right hand and placed it where the seal was. His left hand gripped his right wrist, pouring aura into one hand. Palmer let blue aura spill out of his hand and onto the seal. The seal began to fuse with Damion's body, and eventually it looked like a tattoo on his stomach.

The pulse machine next to Katie went from several beeps to one long beep. Palmer looked over and saw Katie with her eyes closed, and a smile on her face. Even if she was dead, she was happy.

Palmer gripped his chest, and fell over. The stab was indeed fatal, and now Palmer was feeling the intense pain. "I put to much stress on my body when I used up all of that aura. And this stab isn't helping my body recover from aura loss. I think I only have minutes and not hours left for me to live. Take care of Damion. Brendan, you were always like a son to me. Act like a big brother to Damion. Tell him what happened to me when the time is right. I don't want him to know that the beast inside of him, is what killed me. Get the doctor…"

"Palmer, don't leave me. You were a great teacher and I know you'll make it through this." Brendan sat up from his seat. Then he went into the hall to get the doctor. The doctor came in and saw Palmer laying on the floor.

He put palmer on the bed, and put Damion in Brendan's arms.

"His heart rate is really slow, and there isn't any thing we can do but wait. Or we could get that Lucario to pour aura into Palmer's body. That would on solve one problem. The blood loss problem can't be solved at this point, so there is no use at trying to pour aura into his body. It would just be a waste." The doctor shook his head side to side and then sat down.

"What do you mean there isn't any use of trying!? Lucario, please try to save Palmer!" Brendan had tears in his eyes and looked over at Lucario.
    Lucario walked over to Palmer's body and put his paws on Palmer's chest. Blue aura poured into Palmer's body. Nothing happened, so Lucario gave up.

"You're all just giving up on him?! Gah…Wake up Palmer," Brendan clenched his teeth. They put some wires on the tycoon to see if he what his heart rate was like. It looked much like Katie's heart rate before she passed away.

"Beep……..Beep……..Beep…………………Beep…………………….Beep………………………BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" The last be on the machine seemed to be screaming at Brendan.

"Don't worry Palmer, Damion is in good hands." Brendan whispered. With both of Damion's parents dead, Brendan was the only one that would care for the child for the rest of his miserable years

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • Chapter one is coming soon, I forgot to add that. Sorry for double posting. And I cant type chapter one is coming soon on my first post because it doesn't show up, so I had to make another post. I'm really sorry, but my computer is messed up right now.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE PRESENT DAY
    The blonde haired boy wearing and orange and white striped shirt sat on a rock looking at the small pond behind his tiny little living space. He picked up a small flat rock and tossed it across the surface of the water. He watched it skip a few times until it sank into the ground.

A rock it the back of Damion's head. He looked over and saw several of the town's kids with rocks in their hands.

"Kill the monster! Kill the monster!" They were all screaming.

"I'm not a monster! Why is every one thinking that I am?" Damion told the children.

"I think it's mad! RUN!" The children ran off laughing.

I'm not a monster. Every one runs away from me when they see me. They throw things at me. I never did anything to the people here. I don't look like a monster. This sucks. I've been here for thirteen years and no one has told me why I'm a monster. No one has told me who my real parents are. No one has told me why I have this weird spiral thing on my stomach. I've had to live alone. Occasionally that white haired man would rescue me from angry mobs. I wonder where he is. Damion thought to himself.

Flashback

"Look at him, he's thinks he can trick us with that innocent look of his. We all know what you really are. You're a demon." A man with rake yelled from the crowd.

"We'll kill you sooner or later Demon!" A fat greasy woman yelled.

"I'm not a monster. Please stop hurting me!" A little blonde boy yelled. He was crying and the mob around him seemed to close in on him.

"Leave the boy alone. What did he do to you?" A white haired teenage boy wearing a black and red jacket with black sweat pants.

"It's Palmer's student!" A young man yelled from the crowd.

"Does this boy look like a monster to you?" The white haired boy asked.

"No…but he is one!" A woman yelled.

"He doesn't look like one; all I see is a cute little 6 year old boy. Did he commit any crimes? Did he hurt any of you?" The boy seemed impatient and angry with the people.

"No….." Some one replied.

"Well then run along before I report this to the Professors. I'm sure they will be glad to deal with you." The boy told them.

"Thank you for helping me. Who are you?" Damion said.

"My name is Brendan Birch, and I'm you're kinda like a brother to you I guess." Brendan brought Damion back to his little wooden house by the pond.

"If you're my brother, why aren't you staying with me? My house may be small but you can still live with me! Please protect me from those people!" Damion pleaded.

"It makes you stronger when you're on your own. But sometimes, you might need a little help. Remember that kid." Brendan winked, smiled and gave a thumbs up. Then he sprinted away.

"Wait Brendan! I have a ton of questions! Waaaaaaaaaaiiiit!"

End Flashback

Damion smiled at the thought of some one caring for him. He skipped a couple more rocks, and then went back to his small wooden shack. He went to the space that was meant to be a kitchen and pulled out a box of donuts. He sat down on a red cushion, and opened the green box.

"Tommorow's the big day. I get to take the test for the 17th time! I better wake up early so I can make it to Jubilife city in time." Damion told his Chimchar. He and Chimchar ate the donuts messily until they were satisfied. "It isn't the healthiest, but hey it's tasty!" Damion said with a mouthful. Chimchar let out a small monkey laugh.

When they were done, Damion called Chimchar back into its pokeball. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. Then, he walked over to a cheaply made wooden bed. He stared at the ceiling with his head full of thoughts about the next day. I hope Dawn gets assigned to my group…..That was Damion's last thought before he dozed off.

===============================

"RING! RING! RING!" The alarm clock seemed to be screaming at Damion. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He turned the alarm clock off changed as fast as he could.

He threw on his signature orange and white striped shirt, a green scarf, some dark blue jeans, and some brown shoes. He fixed his hair to its normal messy swish position, and grabbed some donuts. He ran out the door, but found himself running back to his house to get his bag. Then, he ran off again.

The blonde boy ran through the early morning mist, and through the dewy grass. The Starly, Shinx, and Bidoof cleared his path as he sprinted past all of them. He arrived in Sandgem town fifteen minutes after he left Twinleaf.

He decided to take a break and get some real breakfast. Damion went to a small café and ordered a sausage, egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich.

"Thanks," He said. The man behind the register just looked away from Damion and said nothing. I guess they still hate me here too. Damion thought. He ate his sandwich silently. When the energetic boy was done, he left the café and began to run again.

"OW! Side cramps! Well, no pain no gain I guess…Erg…." He gripped his side in pain. "I can't stop now, or I might be late! AUGH!" He kept running. Something inside of him seemed to give him enough energy to run. A weird force dulled the pain, and Damion was able to keep running.

"That was weird…." Damion said to himself. He finally arrived in Jubilife, and he started to walk to the school.
    As he got closer, he noticed a boy wearing an orange beret, a black vest, a red scarf and some jeans was throwing rocks at a Turtwig.

"Hey Lucas, what are you doing?" The blonde asked.

"I'm making my pokemon stronger. Every time a rock hits Turtwig, his defense becomes stronger. When he dodges it, he improves in speed. When he decides to use an attack, his attack becomes stronger. You get the picture. I don't have time to be having a conversation with you." He turned back to his Turtwig and began throwing rocks again.

"Where's Dawn?" Damion asked.

"How should I know? She probably slept in. She never comes this early." Lucas said with out looking at Damion.

"Why are you here?" Damion asked.

"Unlike you, I'm here because I want to learn more. I need to become stronger. You're only here because you didn't graduate yet. If you get put in my group, don't get in my way." Lucas said. Damion felt a wave of anger surge through his body.

"What ever…." He walked inside the school building and began to study. Fire is super effective on bug right? I think so….Is it good on ground? Maybe ground is good against fire. I should know this stuff! Damn it, I should have studied more. He stared blankly at his notes.
    It had been an hour, and Damion felt a little more confident. I know I'll pass this time. I just know it.

"Class is about to start. Take you're seats." The woman in the front of the room said. The students sat down. "Today is the day that some of you will be taking the test to graduate. Some of you have already taken the test, so today is the day you can relax. Professor Rowan will be here later on to assign you to your groups. There will be several research groups and each group will consist of three to four people. I will call some of you to the front of the room to perform simple tasks. This will be part of the test. Good luck." The woman passed out a packet to several students including Damion.

A, B, D, A, A, B, C……..Damion was finished with the first page in no time. Multiple choice questions are too easy! He finished the packet last, but he was sure he would pass this time.

"Kruko, John, Tom, Samantha, George, and Damion please come to the front of the room." The teacher said.

Damion looked over at Dawn before he got out of his chair. She was too busy staring at Lucas, that she didn't notice Damion looking at her. What does Lucas have that I don't? Come on Dawn! Look at me, I'll ace this test! He walked confidently to the front of the room.

"You are allowed to use you're aura for this task. This part of this test focuses mainly on aura control. You need to be able to make a perfect ball of aura in the palm of your hand. Lucario, please show them an example." A Lucario popped out of the pokeball the teacher was holding. It made a tiny aura sphere in the palm of its palm.

"I'll do this no problem!" Damion shouted.

"So shut up and do it already!" Lucas yelled back.

Damion concentrated as he felt blue aura spill out of his hands. He molded it like putty, but it didn't exactly look perfect. Come on…I have to beat Lucas' perfect aura ball….I can do this! Come on! The blue aura turned red, and became a perfect ball.

"I'm not sure if that's aura considering aura is usually blue, but I guess you passed that part of the test. The ball is perfect, so congratulations!" The teacher told Damion. The blonde smirked at Lucas, and Lucas just looked away.

"The next part of the test involves using a ditto. You will let the ditto ooze over your body and communicate with it by aura. Your minds will become one and you will mold yourself into a different pokemon. For example, if you chose Piplup as your starter, then you shall transform into piplup." The teacher said.

Damion sent out his Chimchar. The blonde let the Ditto ooze over his body. His aura guided the ditto, making them both transform into the Chimchar.

"Good work Damion, congratulations, you passed that part also." The teacher said.

The final task, was to battle the teacher. It was really a challenge for Damion, because she was using a piplup, and he was using chimchar.

"Bubble beam," she said.

"dodge it and follow up with scratch," Damion commanded. Chimchar moved out of the way and scratched piplup in the face.

"Peck," she said calmly. Piplup stopped crying and got up. Its beak was glowing and it smacked into Chimchar.

"Scratch again!" Damion said. Chimchar got up and scratched the Piplup. Piplup got up and started spitting out bubbles like crazy, and it eventually hit chimchar.

"Come on man! Get up please!" Damion pleaded. Chimchar got up and went on a scratching spree. Piplup was so worn out and fell over.

"You win Damion. You passed all three physical tests and you just barely passed the written exam. You got a C+." The teacher said.

"Yes!" Damion jumped and punched the air. Chimchar did a little happy dance.

"You are dismissed for lunch, but after that you will be assigned to your teams." The teacher said. Every one whispered silently about Damion.

"Did you think he would pass this time?" a boy with a baseball cap whispered.

"I thought he would flunk for sure." A girl said.

"What was up with the red aura? That was creepy!" a boy with a skateboard exclaimed.

"He's a monster, that's why he can make red aura," a nerdy boy with glasses and a bow tie said.

Damion was happy that he passed, but at the same time he was upset. When I flunk, they talk about me. When I pass, they still talk badly about me! What do I have to do to prove them wrong? I'll become the battle tycoon some day, and then they will all respect me! Damion thought. He walked out of the room triumphantly.
    ----------------------------------
    Sorry for the blobishness, my computer is having problems. I'm editing it right now.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Is it just me or does this sound a lot like Naruto. Such as a Ninetails being inside Damion such as a nine tailed fox being inside Naruto and a spiral on the stomach also like Naruto no offense though it just sounds like it.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • At the beggining it is supposed to be a bit like Naruto. The story line wont exactly be the same. I'm trying a Naruto scenario in the pokemon world.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO
    All the girls were gathered around Lucas' table at lunch.

"Hey, what's up Lucas?" One of the girls asked.

"I think you're hot, will you go out with me?" Another girl asked.

"He likes me now back off!" A blonde girl said.

"No he doesn't, he likes me!" The girls were all pushing and shoving each other off the benches.

"Relax ladies; I'm not into any of you." Lucas said calmly. He continued to eat his lunch. Some of the girls' heads dropped down in disappointment.

"He's playing hard to get!" a girl with green hair said.

A blue haired girl with a white hat, two gold clips, a pink and black skirt, and some
    boots was staring at Lucas. He's a complete hottie! Oh no, he's coming over here, what should I do? What should I say? Just stay cool Dawn, stay cool. Dawn thought.

"Hey Dawn. Can I borrow the ketchup from your table? The ketchup dispenser at my table is out of ketchup." Lucas said.

"S-Sure….come back any time!" Dawn said.

"Um….okay then…" Lucas walked back to his table.

I'm so stupid. "Come back any time?" That was the opposite of cool. Dawn thought. A blonde boy sat down at Dawn's table with his lunch tray.

"Hi Dawn." Damion said with a smile.

"Hi Damion…." She let out a sigh.

"What's wrong? Did that idiot Lucas reject you or something?" Damion asked.

"Lucas isn't an idiot!" Dawn said.

"I'm just as cool as Lucas! What does he have that I don't have?" The blonde asked angrily.

"A lot of things…..Like a BRAIN! He passed his exam before any of us did. You on the other hand, failed sixteen times." Dawn said.

"Yeah but seventeenth is the charm!" Damion smiled and gave thumbs up. Dawn giggled a little.

"So are you free after school?" the blonde asked.

"I might be, but I need to see if my mom needs me to run any errands." Dawn replied.

"Oh….okay then," Damion said. Lucas coolly walked over to Dawn's table.

"Hey there, here's your ketchup dispenser. Hey Damion. Congratulations on passing." Lucas said casually. He gave a small hint of a smile, and then walked back to his table.

"He was actually nice to you. He touched this ketchup dispenser, hehhhhh…" She had hearts in her eyes.

"I still think he's a loser and a jerk," Damion said with his arms crossed.

"You're just jealous!" Dawn yelled at Damion.

"Why would I be jealous of Lucas? He's a loser, a jerk, a poser, and….and-"

"I'm sorry for yelling, lets just talking about Lucas okay?" Dawn wrapped her arms around Damion and gave him a hug. His face turned red as he felt her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Pervert!" She punched him off the bench and he flew back several feet.

"Ow……" He rubbed his head.

"Okay you kinda didn't deserve that, but you kinda did. Oh well…." They walked back to class and took their seats.

"As you all know, I'm assigning you to your groups. You will be in groups of threes and fours. Later today, or early tomorrow, you may be able to meet you're teachers. You will research, battle, grow and learn together. Now for the list…." A man with white hair, a mustache, a blue and white shirt said.
    Damion didn't bother listening to any names of people in the other groups.

"Damion….Dawn…." The Professor's words stuck out to Damion like a sore thumb.
    I'm in her group! YEAH! Damion was cheering inside himself.

I'm Damion's friend, but he can be an idiot and a knuckle head at times. I wanted to be with Lucas. Dawn's head dropped down. She pouted until she heard the professor speak again.

"And the last member on the team will be Lucas. You are team seven, and your scheduled meeting time will be tomorrow in this room. Get to know each other better before you meet your teacher tomorrow. And good luck to all of you!" Rowan said.

Oh my gosh….I'm on Lucas' team! Cha! YEAH! WAHOOOO! Dawn celebrated inside herself.

Damn it…..now I have to deal with that jerk on my team! This really sucks. Damion hung his head with disappointment.

I'm with Dawn and Damion. Oh joy……I have to deal with an idiot and a fan girl. Dawn probably won't stop staring at me the whole time and Damion will goof off. This sucks big time. Lucas stared at Dawn and Damion and then looked back to the front of the room.

"Get a good night's sleep and you are all dismissed for today." The teacher said. The kids from the class got up and left the building.

"Let's go hang out by the pond in Twinleaf. Dawn and I both live in Twinleaf, so it would be easier if you traveled from Sandgem town and meet us at the pond." Damion suggested.

"Okay, I'll be there." Dawn said.

"I know the both of you already, but I guess getting to know you better wouldn't hurt. I guess I'll meet you there." Lucas said.

"Why don't we all go together right now?" Damion asked.

"What ever….." Lucas replied.

"Sure," Dawn said. The trio walked for about half an hour until they reached Twinleaf town. Damion led them over to a small pond behind his wooden shack.

Yanma danced around the ponds surface, and magikarp leaped into the air. A large Gyarados swam in a snake like pattern. The water sparkled in the after noon sun.

"Do you like fishing, canoeing or swimming?" Damion asked.

"I like all of those activities. How about you?" Dawn looked over at Lucas.

"We can go canoeing then." Lucas replied. Damion walked over to the wooden shack and brought back a very large canoe.

"We can all fit in it," Damion said. Dawn and Lucas climbed in. Damion pushed the canoe into the water, and then he jumped in. They picked up the oars, and started rowing.

"So do you have any siblings?" Dawn asked.

"I had an older brother. My sister got rid of him, and now she wants to get rid of me. She sends swarms of pokemon to try and kill me. If you talk to her, she will always tell you what pokemon swarm is active, and where they are. She never tells me that kinda stuff though. I think she hates me because I paid more attention to my brother and not her. She tries to take away any thing and everything that I love the most. I learned that if I stopped caring about things, I would become stronger." Lucas said.

"I only have one brother. His name is Brendan Birch." Damion said.

"You aren't related to the student of Palmer. You're making that up." Lucas said.

"Actually, I heard that Brendan Birch rescued Damion from angry mobs a couple times, and he considers him to be a brother. Damion, you're lucky that you have a guy like him as a brother. He's a legend! He was able to tame Kyogre and Groudon, with the help of May of course." Dawn said.

"Brendan and I never actually talk. So I don't know too much about him. I hope to see him again some day." Damion said.

"That's sad. I'm an only child, and I don't know where my father is." The blue haired girl said.

"Both of my parents are dead. I don't know who my father was, and my mother died when she gave birth to me. Brendan hasn't told me much, but I bet he knows who my father is. And I bet he also knows why every one calls me a monster." Damion said.

"We aren't supposed to tell you why you are called a monster. Every one knows but you. Brendan told the Professors and teachers to inform our towns that we aren't supposed to speak of the monster or tell you about the monster." Lucas said.

"What monster?" Damion asked.

"Didn't you listen? He just said we couldn't tell you!" Dawn said with an upset tone.

"Oh yeah…..I wonder who are teacher is gonna be." Damion changed the subject quickly.

"I hope he isn't a loser," Lucas said.

"I hope he isn't a pervert," Dawn said.

"I hope he isn't a girl," Damion said. Dawn's fist flew at Damion's face with immense speed.

"What's wrong with a girl teacher?!" The blue haired girl was furious. Lucas stopped rowing and let out a small laugh.

"Nothing! Nothing at all! I just was hoping that he wasn't a trans- er…. Nevermind……" Damion feared another punch would come flying at him.

"It was a wise decision to keep your mouth shut." Dawn said.

"We should be getting back to shore, its getting dark out." Damion said. If he stayed on the canoe any longer, he might say something that would upset Dawn, which would mean he would be black and blue by the time they reached the shore.

The group rowed the canoe back to the shore, and they climbed out. Damion pulled the canoe back to his small wooden hut with the help of Lucas and Dawn.

"Thanks for coming out here man, you're not such a bad guy." Damion said with a smile.

"You aren't too bad either. You aren't as stupid as I assumed you would be," Lucas smirked. Damion felt a surge on anger flow through his body, but he ignored it.

"See you tomorrow," Dawn said.

"Bye," Lucas replied as he walked off towards the edge of town.

"See ya," Damion walked back to his small hut.

He changed out of his day clothes and then he micro waved some Easy Mac. Damion took a fork and dug into the cheesy noodles. They were warm, soft and they weren't that expensive. He finished the noodles and then brushed his teeth.

"Hey Chimchar, do you think Lucas is the way he is because of his sister? He's so bitter, but yet I think deep down he has a heart…." Chimchar listened intently to what Damion was saying. "We'll get to see his soft side soon enough. This is kinda off topic, but I wonder why it's forbidden that some one tells me why I'm such a monster. I also wonder were Brendan is. He could answer so many questions of mine…." Damion yawned.

"Lets go to bed, I wanna get up early again tomorrow." Damion and Chimchar flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. Dawn…… I hope you can see that I'm just as good as Lucas, stop staring at him and look at me for once! That was Damion's last thought before he drifted off to sleep.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER THREE (Brendan's Pov)
    I jumped from tree branch to tree branch until I reached Twinleaf town. Now, to find the boy. I thought to my self. I have been checking up on Damion every night since I built him that shack.

I climbed down from the tree and swiftly ran through the town and to Damions little shack. Then, I used my aura to unlock the door with out breaking it.

I activated my compound eyes and looked around the room. A blonde boy was sleeping soundly with a Chimchar nestled in his arms. He may have grown on the outside, but on the inside he's just a kid. Well, tomorrow is the day we can catch up on things. See ya around Damion.

After I finished inspecting the area and checking up on Damion, I left the town and sprinted off into the wilderness. I would have to camp out near Jubilife if I was to make it to the meeting tomorrow.

I found a quiet spot hidden by thick brush by the border of Jubilife. I guess I'm staying here tonight.

======(Damion's Pov)=========

The alarm clock didn't ring yet, but I got out of bed any way. I turned it off so it wouldn't ring while I was away, and then I got an unhealthy breakfast of glazed donuts. Today's the day!

I threw on the exact same thing I wore yesterday, but a fresh shirt. My closet basically consists of only one type of shirt, (which is the orange and white striped one.)

I grabbed my bag, and put Chimchar back in his ball. I left my shack and bolted out the door.

My body was filled with energy and excitement. I was finally going to meet my teacher who would make me stronger, and I could learn so much from him or her.

I didn't bother stopping in Sandgem town, and I just kept running.

My shoes slapped against the pavement rhythmically. The air flowed through my swishy blonde hair. There was a sharp pain in my side since I never stopped to rest. I ignored the pain, but it just kept getting worse. I placed my hand on the area in pain, and to my surprise the sharp pain was dulled. My hand was surrounded by red aura. This red aura, could this be the source of what heals me? Could this be what makes me a monster? I just kept running.

I finally arrived in Jubilife, and I was early. The school doors were closed and there was hardly any one out on the streets. The street lights were shining brightly through the early morning fog. The sky was still a little dark, with a hint of orange and yellow rising into the sky.

I let Chimchar out of his pokeball, and then I gathered some rocks.

"Lucas' tactics on making his pokemon stronger are kinda weird, but it works. So you will dodge the rocks, attack them, or get hit by them. Got it?" I told Chimchar.

He nodded and danced around mocking me with an expression that probably meant "You can't hit me! Nah Nah!"

"Lets do this!" I started by throwing one rock at a time. He usually would dodge it, and occasionally he would throw one back at me. "It won't be so easy this time!" I took a whole handful and chucked it at him.

"Char! Chim, CHAR!" Chimchar got pelted by a couple, he dodged a few, and then went on an ember frenzy. The rocks were all scorched by the time they hit the ground.

"Nice work," I told him. We did the same thing for about an hour, when suddenly, I felt a presence behind me.

"Copying my tactics I see. I'm flattered," Lucas was smirking at me.

"Shut up….." I brought Chimchar to a pokemon center and Nurse Joy fixed up his scrapes. By the time I got back to the school, Dawn had already arrived.

"Hi Damion," Dawn greeted me with a tired tone to her voice.

"Either I'm late or you actually got up early," I said.

"Ha ha very funny. I was excited to meet the group leader so I came early." Dawn said.

"The door is open, so let's go in and wait for the leader," Lucas suggested. We walked into the school building and waited in the classroom.
    A white haired man teleported into the room. He wore a shirt that was red and black and it looked similar to what he wore in his younger days. His headband was green and had a white symbol on it. His shorts were black and he wore grayish black leggings underneath it. He wore red fingerless gloves, and dull gray shoes. His hair was spiky and stuck out from beneath his headband. His muscles were toned but he wasn't overly buff.

"Sorry I'm late, I stayed the night in the outskirts of the city, so I didn't get to keep track of time." The man said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. He dusted off some leaves, dirt and twigs from his hair and clothing. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?" The man asked.

"I'm Dawn from Twinleaf town." Dawn said.

"Lucas is the name, I'm from Sandgem town," Lucas said in a dull but casual voice.

This guy seems familiar, it's like I've seen him before, but then again I haven't. I thought to myself.

"I know who you are. Do you remember me?" The white haired man look directly at me.

"I'm not sure if we've met. How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"I've been watching you since birth. I've rescued you from countless mobs. Now do you remember me?" The man asked.

"Brendan? Is that you?! You look so different." I said.

"Well that's what missions and time does to you." He shrugged.

"You're the legendary Palmer's student? You're going to be our teacher?" Dawn asked.

"Yup," Brendan replied.

"It's an honor, to be in your presence," Lucas bowed.

"You don't have to be all formal, it's just Brendan," I said.

"You're an idiot! Do you know what he's done for the Hoenn region!? He's saved it from destruction! He's gone on dangerous missions. He's faced both team Aqua and Magma!" Dawn yelled. She punched my shoulder and I winced in pain.

"Hey no need for violence or formalities. Just call me Brendan-sensei okay? Or just Brendan. The name 'Mr. Birch' makes me feel like my dad." Brendan said.

"I'm just gonna call you Brendan 'cause that's what I've been doing," I smiled.

"Before we do anything, there is something that I need to tell you, so let's go back to Twinleaf for this. It isn't really appropriate to be telling you in public." Brendan teleported all four of us back to Twinleaf town.

"That's so cool," I said.

"It uses up a lot of aura though. Any way, it's been thirteen years, and now its time to tell you who you really are." Brendan said.

"Huh?" I was so confused.

"You're father, was the one and only Battle Tycoon Palmer." Brendan said calmly. I froze with shock.

"My….My f-f-father was Palmer? How do I know for sure?" I asked in disbelief.

"This kid can't be the son of Palmer, he's too stupid. He runs head first into problems. He never thinks before he acts." Lucas said.

"Palmer was very much like that. He got killed by the Ninetails because of his 'act before he thinks' problem. He thought he had the Ninetails under control, but the demon was faking its death. Palmer suffered a fatal stab to the chest and died from aura loss and blood loss." Brendan said.

"I heard that he got killed by the Ninetails, but I didn't know how it could have happened. You can die from aura loss? What did he do that used up so much aura?" I said.

"You can die from using up too much aura and pushing yourself past your limits. He did everything he could to save Twinleaf town, but in the end he wound up dying. He sacrificed himself to save you, and every one else. He used up a tremendous amount of aura sealing the beast away into a child. And that child, was you." Brendan continued. This caught me totally off guard and I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"Is that why I'm called a monster?" I asked.

"He wanted every one to treat you like a hero, but instead, his other prediction came true. He predicted that you would live a miserable life as an outcast that no one liked. Unfortunately, his prediction came true. Check your stomach. That is the mark of the seal. That red aura is the Nintetails' aura. You couldn't have passed the exam if you didn't have that thing inside of you. You are just learning to control your power now. You've had this power ever since birth, but at age thirteen, all beast holders are able to take full control over their power if they have the aura capacity. It's complicated, but I'll teach you things you will have never learned with out my knowledge," Brendan said.

He's the son of Palmer? Wow…..I've been ignoring him ever since we were little. I haven't treated him like greatness at all lately. He still stands by my side even when I hurt him. What has Lucas done for me? Damn it….Why do I feel so guilty? Dawn was struggling inside herself.

"I'm sort of a monster too, but not the same kind as you. My genes have been altered, so I can teleport like an abra, I can control aura like a Lucario, I can see with compound eyes like a Butterfree, and I can transform like a Ditto. I'm not a beast holder, I'm just genetically altered. You are the ninth beast holder. There are eight others spread out through all the regions." Brendan said.

"Is that why we're brothers?" I asked.

"We're brothers because Palmer asked me to be a big brother to you. We are also like brothers, because we both share monster like traits. Speaking of Palmer, he wanted me to give this to you. He wrote this before he passed away." Brendan handed me a note.

Dear Damion,

By the time you read this, I'll probably be dead or in a coma. I have to go fight the beast, and seal it inside of you. I know it's a heavy burden to carry with you, but I know you are going to be a strong young man.

I am having Brendan look after you and be a big brother figure to you. I hope he raises you to be a smart and strong young man. He won't be like a father, and he won't pamper you. I want you to grow alone but yet together with Brendan. You will know what I mean.

I'm sorry we could never play catch, or have a battle at the battle tower, but I have to save the people of Twinleaf.

I hope that they have treated as a hero, and not as a monster. You will always be my little hero, and my son.

This feels weird, writing to you before you can even read. Just a minute ago I was holding you in my arms, and now I've been informed that Ninetails has begun to ravage the outskirts of Twinleaf.

I hope that you got this letter from the right person, my former student Brendan Birch. He's a talented trainer, and with any luck, he might teach you and your team some day…. You may not know this, but Brendan has probably been watching over you from a distance since you were a kid. If you ever meet him, listen to what he has to say, because you're bound to learn something from him.

Love, Dad

I noticed the paper had dried up water spots. Had he been crying when he wrote this?

"I know it's a lot to take in but it is what it is. I'm sorry I haven't been living with you, but your father requested that you live alone so you can grow stronger. I check up on you ever so often though." Brendan flashed a thumbs up.

My dad was the Tower Tycoon? I've been alive thirteen years not knowing any of this, and now it's all starting to make sense. I am Damion, son of Palmer, and I shall one day be known as the Battle Tycoon Damion!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Um, I refuse to read any of this until you look over the title carefully. It's NineTALES, not NineTAILS. Maybe I'm wrong, but if a mistake like that gets made, albeit a common mistake, I don't have big hopes for the rest of the fic to stun me in its awesomeness, which it may do.

Back