• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninja Storm OOC (Naruto RP, Rated M)

Username_9138

Gosh, this thing can't die! It can't wither away slowly, and I won't let anything happen. It may seem like a stupid attempt since no one has posted since almost two weeks ago, but this is like, amazing. Don't think I'm stupid, though. Okay, think I'm stupid. Whatever.

EDIT: Disclaimer: Don't worry about the other two clans I mentioned; I won't ask for them to be incorporated in any way, but you may use them if you want! :D They are just there for supplementary information.

Name
    :
    Nakagawa Taji (Family, Given)

Male

Appearance:

Taji is average height and slender. The crown of his head reaches to 5' 7", which is host to a head of straight, silvery hair, falling to just about his shoulders. He usually puts it in a ponytail, though. His bangs dip into his eyes just a bit, and he really doesn't do anything to change it. His eyes are a a dark, steely blue that very well compliments his hair. His nose is average sized, and his ears are small with detached lobes. He also has a splash of dark freckles across his nose.

Taji has a light-caramel colored complexion, with only the few freckles on his nose. His shoulders are close-set and adjacent to long, graceful arms with hands and fingers to follow suit. His torso is smooth and filled, not so much to have any definition, but enough so that there's nothing especially soft. The width of his waist is a couple inches shorter than the span of his shoulders, and his legs are long with a spidery grace. His feet are small yet capable, with strangely large toes. His arms and legs are covered in a fine sheen of silvery-blonde hair, a couple shades more yellow than his hair.

He wears a sleeveless dark grey shirt with a wide, deep collar. Under that he wears a mesh-netted shirt with a neck and sleeves long enough to reach the middle of his forearms. He also wears fingerless black gloves. His shirt only reaches down to his navel--after that the undershirt covers him from his navel to his waist, where navy shorts hang down to his knees. He also wears black sandals and a silver anklet on his left ankle given to him by his mother. He wears his forehead protector around his right bicep.

Personality:

Taji has multiple aspects to his personality, which he usually has set parameters to adorn them within;

Taji is shy and quiet around a large group of people, like at the Academy or at parties, but when he's alone with his friends he's wacky half of the time. He'll bounce off the walls screaming his head off for an hour, yet not being obnoxious, then he'll mellow out and just be quiet and relaxed, distant yet friendly. He's got complex inner workings, and doesn't always find the most logical or efficient way to solve a problem, but he'll find a way to do it. He is a great puzzle solver and loves to read.

He is also a bit...condescending. He'll look down upon people for acting stupid or maybe not knowing something he knows, but he certainly doesn't mean to be rude. He just voices his own opinion--when he talks. But if they are within his own social group or class at the academy, he'll think and say whatever he likes about them. Or maybe say it to just his friends. Maybe sometimes he doesn't think of it as rude, but his arrogance usually gets the better of him.

He is intelligent and sly, using his knowledge and wits to manipulate people and get what he wants. He can observe people and find out particular ticks in their personality, and then use them to his advantage; a sort of laxity in budget he can extort, or perhaps a certain anxiety he can unveil. Use as blackmail ammunition.

History:

Taji was born into the Nakagawa Clan, one with a long history dating back beyond reasonable reliability for the story. Originally the Nakagawa Clan was started by a man in his early thirties long ago, originally part of a larger clan. It was originally comprised of the Nakagawa, Motokawa and Kawaguchi clans. This clan, called the Ishikawa Clan (Stone River Clan), nicknamed the Waterfall Clan. There were three brothers in the beginning of this clan. The eldest one fierce and fiery, proclaiming his strength across the land and crushing those who opposed him. The youngest brother was lazy and spoiled, although possessed great potential. And the middle brother was calm and levelheaded, and showed great skill in the Ninja Arts. The three brothers went to the academy, graduated and became chuunin in two-year-successive periods, the eldest being headstrong and goofy, the youngest doing just enough to get by, and the middle always the head of every mission. Then one day their father died. The eldest and youngest brothers fought over who would head the clan, each having a sizable portion of the family behind them. It was only the middle brother who grieved and planned his father's funeral, and the only one to return to the shinobi path after all was said and done. So the eldest and youngest brother proposed a deal--they would each hold their own branch of the clan, and the middle would just leave. But at this he was infuriated, so he split off entirely, and created the Nakagawa Clan (Middle River Clan). The two other brothers each created their own clans as well and changed their family names accordingly--the eldest to Motokawa (Origin of the River) and the youngest to Kawaguchi (Mouth of the River). The three clans have since not been connected with each other.

Taji was born to Nakagawa Akio and (Egami) Kimi, the owners of a modest jewelry shop in the marketplace. They lived in a small apartment near the entrance behind the waterfall since they weren't making much profit at the moment. But they loved and cared for their son every minute, buying the best they could afford for him. Eventually, though, their business shot up and they had a daughter. She became the object of their affections. Akio became rough on Taji, expected him to grow up faster because they were the most honorable of the River Clans. And he did. He was mature and polite, didn't speak out of turn, and worked hard in the lessons his father gave him before he went to the Academy. There he was they boy in the back of the room, the quiet and shy one, with only a few friends. He was a diligent student and showed his affinity and talent in water Jutsu right away, as well as a knack for the academy ninjutsu.

He gained two good friends over his years in the academy: Chino Toshi and Fuschida Ayame. They were Like him in many ways, yet they all sported their differences. Toshi was a diligent student like Taji but didn't show his talent, so he had to work extremely hard with him to master the jutsu. Ayame, on the other hand, showed ability with taijutsu, and developed her skills with the help of her father and sensei. Taji was obviously the leader of the three, and they were certain they would all become genin together, and then chuunin--and maybe even jonin. They all had the same goal--but they would all have theirs change in some way.

Plans for being awesome
    :
    I see Taji as being a master of traps and elusive offense. He can powerhouse kind of well, but does not like to defend. He would use water to subdue and distract his foes while he would regain composure and think of a plan.

I don't have specific plans mapped out but that's the gist of it.

Sample Text
    :

The jackdaw flew off the branch as it caught the sight of a human foot, not two feet away from itself. The foot belonged to Nakagawa Taji, the newest graduate of the Takigakure Shinobi Academy. The boy just sat and watched the bird fly away, its small black wings flapping rapidly into the bright sun just above. He sat there for a minute, thinking. Why am I here? he asked himself. He was in the Great Tree of the Waterfall, or so he called it, and he was sitting in one of the upper branches...why? He could just see the sun peeking through the branches the bird had just pushed aside. He had always come here to think...but what about? He could never quite pinpoint the answer. Bits of information would fly through his head, and he would dwell on them, but then it would just go and he would find something else to think of. He had always been that way, but he always felt...more fulfilled when he left the tree, like he had learned something.

He slowly climbed down the tree, taking care not to miss a branch, swiftly and nimbly grabbing and falling in the same pattern for about five minutes. Then he gathered just enough chakra into his feet to run down the tree without falling, which wasn't that challenging feat. Jumping from the side to the ground of the island, he made his way home, just near the exit through the pool in the front of the cavern.

~~~

"Father, I'm back!" He walked into the shop to find his father behind the counter for once. He had gone home and cleaned up and then made his way to the shop. His father was checking all of the amulets and making sure they were cut properly, polishing up or restarting the ones that weren't. He looked up from his absolutely rigorous work and saw his son's armband first.

"You passed?"

"Of course," he said, and walked behind the counter to him. He gave him a quick hug and then started to work with his father. He worked on the earrings since he was more of a precision cutter than a power one. "Did you think I wouldn't?"

"I never doubted you for a second, Taji, I just don't know what kind of instructor you have--"

"Had, Father. Had." He put back the earring he was holding and picked up a pair from the bottom shelf that looked a bit rough. He directly manipulated a bit of water from the fountain in the center of the room with his chakra and brought it over to start polishing the earring up.

"So how did you do?"

"Well, I'm no good with genjutsu," he said with a sigh, and stared intently at the gemstone in the earring. "I easily passed the written test, as you know, and the taijutsu test I just scraped by. Although you must know that I passed the ninjutsu with flying colors."

"You are not that bad with taijutsu. You're better than I was at your age. I'd say you have the potential for above average skill in taijutsu, but you just have to train yourself a little harder. Ninjutsu and chakra control are obviously your strong suits, so use that to your advantage. You won't need that many hand seals, although they will help with your dexterity and hand strength, so pull all of the required seals just in case." He put down the amulet he was holding and tousled his son's hair. "You're better than you think. Although I might agree with you when you say you aren't that good with genjutsu." He chuckled at that and went back to work. Taji chuckled halfheartedly
    and got back to work, thinking about how he wouldn't be in the same squad as either Toshi or Ayame.

"So how was it for your friends?" Ouch.

"Well," he said in a melancholic voice, "Toshi didn't really...make the cut. And Ayame just broke her arm yesterday, so."

"Oh my word. Will you be alright without your friends?"

"I don't really know Father; I just don't know."

Last edited:

Username_9138

Oh...well, if anyone still hopes to see this RP happen, I've finished my SU! So...yeah. I really hope that this thing can happen!

Back