• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninja vs. Samurai challenge

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    The Ninja Vs. Samurai Challenge
    This challenge is based on the ongoing feud of samurai and ninja. The main objective of the challenge is to complete the game while completing the requirements for your level of challenge
    Level of Challenge
    If You Choose The Path Of The Ninja
    Level 1-Trainee
    Level 2-Ninja
    Level 3-Blood Assassin
    If You Choose The Path Of The Samurai
    Level 1-Apprentice
    Level 2-Samurai
    Level 3- Legendary Warrior
    Rules for Trainee
    At least one of each of your party members must know the following moves
    Toxic
    Aerial Ace
    Substitute
    Poison Gas
    Quick Attack
    Agility
    Rules for Ninja
    (the rule stated above)
    you must never go in pokemon centers to heal
    you may only buy herbs
    You may only use the items you find on the ground
    Rules for Blood Assassin
    You must complete the game within a span of 6 weeks
    (rules stated above)

Rules for Apprentice
    At least one of each member must know the following moves
    Slash
    Swords Dance
    Safeguard
    Earthquake(Magnitude/Bulldoze is acceptable)
    Rock Slide
    Thunder Wave
    Rules for Samurai
    Never allow a citizen to heal your pokemon
    You may buy only status healing items
    do not pick up items off the ground
    (rules above)
    Rules for Legendary Warrior
    You must complete the the game in a span of 6 weeks

Sign-up sheet-
    In Game Name
    Game
    Team(optional)
    Path
    Level

My sign up
    Devon
    White
    Samurott/Stoutland/Scolipede/Beartic/Garbodor/Archeops
    Ninja
    Blood Assassin

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Hello, I stumbled upon your challenge while browsing for challenges, read the rules, and instantly thought, "IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, NINJA BOY!" That being said, I choose to train in the ways of the Samurai; you up for a 1 v. 1 battle? How about you choose ninja and we can see in the end who has the best team via Wi-fi battle (you're not emulating, are you?)? If you're not up to it, it's ok, I will understand if you're scared of my AWESOMENESS! Jk, I would want you to decide anyway.

Jacob
    Black (counterparts?)
    Samurai
    Legendary Warrior

I honestly don't care if we do counterparts and etc., but I really don't want to start over my Black, even though my White version is buried under a bunch of junk in my room. I guess I could look around for it, chances are it's on my nightstand.

Be smellin ya! (total Gary parody right there)

Ok, so it turns out my White Version game is missing. Missing! So I guess I will have to start over my Black game. Oh, and I have a team in mind with nicknames.

Samurott (Sakuma), Sawk (Shimazu), Sawsbuck (Shindou), Archeops (Adachi), Galvantua (Gamo), Chandelure (Chiba)

Do you notice the alliteration there? I looked on Wikipedia for ancient samurai names and I chose six that matched with the team members' names. Also, not looking forward to parting with my event Zekrom, probably gonna trade him to my brother for safekeeping.

Smell ya! (again!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Samurott, make sure you don't double post again please. Your posts have already been merged for now, just make sure to remember to edit posts in the future if you were the last poster. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    k thanks, sorry i havent been on in a while, internet problems...
    well heres my progress
    8 Gym Badges/Samurott, Archeops, Stoutland, Beartic, Scolipede, and Garbodor
    currently struggling with E4 ...

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Samurott, make sure you don't double post again please. Your posts have already been merged for now, just make sure to remember to edit posts in the future if you were the last poster. :)
    Sry, I thought it would merge cuz I was the last poster. No updates yet, but soon to come!

Last edited:
    Back