• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Events

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Event? If so, what did you get? What do you think of Nintendo Events? Basically, this thread is to post anything related to Nintendo Events. :D

I have never been to a Nintendo Event. :( I normally forget when there is one near me (which is close to never :\) and it is usually really far. I was thinking about going to the Darkrai one ages ago but forgot. :P

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    *Has never been to a Nintendo Event*.
    I don't think Ireland has ever got an event. We didn't even get the recent GAME Shaymin one, even though England is extremely close to our country.

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    Let's see.... The first one I ever went to was the Mew event at Toys 'R' Us back before DP. Since then, on Diamond I have:

Manaphy for its movie at Toys 'R' Us
    Darkrai for its movie at Toys 'R' Us
    Shaymin for its movie at Toys 'R' Us
    Deoxys at Gamestop
    The Level 100 Regigigas at Toys 'R' Us

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Baaack then, Crystal Version. Mystery Egg event. Got some Cleffa or something.

Deoxys @ FireRed / official item one
    Manaphy @ Pearl / TRU (movie)
    Deoxys @ Pearl / Gamestop

I don't care much for event Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Why do events never come to Ireland? The answer is no. We should have gotten Shaymin. Why can't they bother to come a few 100 kms...

Back