• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nintendo Failed on the Guide book?

Wild Electrode

Imma use Esplosion!
    Years
    Wow, that's super lame that they did that.
    I'm too cool for guidebooks, (Lol) but even I can recognize how incredibly cheap that is on Nintendo's part.
    Because apparently they thought they wouldn't make enough money off of Heartgold and Soulsilver. Yeah, that's a good one.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    And what's te point of use a Guide??? I'm playing HG and i love it because G/S/C are my all time favorite pokemon games and i still remember all of they i in that time i do it all alone, no guides, no help, such as i did R/B/Y, R/S/E and D/P/Pt and i pretend the same with HG/SS.
    Yeah Nintendo didn'e put all the info in their guides never because they always are encouraged that -we- the gamers do all the rough work, something that other consoles don't...Well anyway, is more fun playing the game all alone that following a walktrought because this way you may fail and have a hard time, and using help all become more easy.
    Of course is good to know EV, IV, etc but for the main history is better that you complete the game, instead Nintendo complete YOUR game =)

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'm planning on buying both guides online for a bit cheaper. I like the guides haha n__n; I wish they were combined though so I could have another huge one like the Pt one~ I dunno why they are separated-- oh wait money

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    poor nintendo, running out of ideas, i'll still buy the vol. 2 though :P i just read the things :P

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ya they failed. i bought the first one and was really disappointed when i noticed it stopped right after the elite four. i will buy the second volume because i like having the guides for when i cant use the internet and i cant remember where something is.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    they are making one that is both Kanto and Johto together...the single ones are just bait for idiots...or people that like wasting money collecting the guides...

Back