• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nintendo Of Korea Deoxys

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
  • They can't trade with Other regions, I hope that Korean versions of Diamond and pearl can trade with Platinum.
    Really? I had a Japanese Roselia (I have the Japanese entry in the PokeDex). It had a Japanese name and OT (but unfortunately evolved into a Roserade with an English name).

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Really? I had a Japanese Roselia (I have the Japanese entry in the PokeDex). It had a Japanese name and OT (but unfortunately evolved into a Roserade with an English name).

Korean and Japanese are INCOMPATIBLE languages.
    Only the Korean games support Korean.
    Thus, they CANNOT be traded.

Years
  • I am the one who found this info.

Plus, Korean events are banned, this is against the rules.

Korean event trading is banned in the trade forums, there is no rule saying you can not discuss the event in the appropriate forum. If the event is a true event (link proves event) Then it can be discussed. If anyone is in korea or has the korean version, they can get the event and would be happy to know about the event. None of that is against the rules in this forum. Trading them to any version other than korean IS NOT allowed in the TRADE forums, because it's assumed that no one on these forums has the korean version and korean versions can not trade with any other versions.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • exactly. If you are so strict about talking of NOK events, then remove every NOK event from your list/sig, even if they are NFT. Plus I doubt you was the one who found it. Plus I doubt your NOK pogeymanz are legit (because you don't know how to do check).

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • I am the one who found this info.

Plus, Korean events are banned, this is against the rules.

Someone posted it on Neoseeker. Also, even if you did find it, it's not entirely yours.

Also, seeing as how you think you know everything about the rules, don't trade NoK events. Look at your sig, it's full of em! Yesterday when you sent me some of those events, I HEX checked them and they weren't legit. Hope you have fun trading people hacks! Even though you didn't hack them.

Ulquiorra

Events-Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    The distribution of this NOK will be on August 30th and 31st.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on both days.

Edit: Oh wow, I just found out the OT, LV, ID ... etc.

Back