• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~NiNtEnDoGs FaN cLuB~

which version do you think is the best of nintendogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    If I tried Bark mode, I would only get my bro, he's the only one in range with nintendogs.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    well if anyone gives a jack i unlock cavielier last night and bought one and named it preshus(i know i spelled it wrong on purpose)and alot of new items walking

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    omg I wanna join I WANNA JOIN. I got so many items for my dogs and s much money. Shame my sister accidentally sold the dogs

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm not sure if I got the fireman hat, don't think so. I had a shihtzu Coco, it was the cutest thing on the whole Nintendogs planet and won the Disc competitions everyday...I miss him ;_; He probably made me... oh I dunno a thousandaire

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    FORGET IT CAITLIN!!!! I FOUND THE HAT ON MY OWN!!!! and alot of other rare good items and ONE OF MY FAVES SPIKE COLLARS!!!!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Oh I got the spiked collar ages ago. My best item is the... caps. The white and yellow one. My coco always used to wear it. Link2005, try walking your dog loadsa times

Back