• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendogs

Years
    nintendogs came out yesterday here! i have it , but i gotta have it for x-mas
    i have the dashound and friends , with pink ds bundle

?_? cant wait to play it for christmas *^^*

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Seto_girl said:
    nintendogs came out yesterday here! i have it , but i gotta have it for x-mas
    i have the dashound and friends , with pink ds bundle

?_? cant wait to play it for christmas *^^*

It must suck when you know you have a Nintendo DS + Nintendogs in your house but you can't play it till christmas. :dead:

Years
    I would like to know what kind of tricks, and how the voice system works, because m y voice is croakcy, and i dont know if it would work correctly, and these cute contests they can go in, i wanna know more ^^
    Im having the little german shepard i think o_O

offtopic
    lol, yeah it does, cause its only in the over room XD
    and pokemon xd is in there as well ( well in november it will be ) , and shaman king mangas ( XD )

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    aghhh im gonna have it for my birthday which is in some days i cant wait!!!!
    u guys have made me want it more n more
    do u chose wat dog u get

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I played it today but... i was rather disappointed. It's like CM said: ''It's pointless''
    But for people who really, really love dogs it's one of the best game you can get.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    It's sort of a demo almost of what you can do with the touch screen more than anything. It is pretty neat though, and might keep you occupied for a bit if you're a dog lover. This should've been a launch title for the DS, given the nature of the game.

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    Nintendogs...that game that actually gave me the urge to buy a DS. It's actually the only game I've seen so far on the DS where the touch-screen actually adds a neccesary effect rather than a frustrating effect...It's a cute game with amazing physics including the touch-screen. I love it. A lot. Although I do agree with CoolMaster...It would be somewhat of a chore.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    I would like to know what kind of tricks, and how the voice system works, because m y voice is croakcy, and i dont know if it would work correctly, and these cute contests they can go in, i wanna know more ^^
    Im having the little german shepard i think o_O

offtopic
    lol, yeah it does, cause its only in the over room XD
    and pokemon xd is in there as well ( well in november it will be ) , and shaman king mangas ( XD )
    Having a croaky voice shouldn't make a difference. What the dogs listen for to do a trick isn't dependent on the word. You can teahc to sit by saying "Garbage Can", just as long as you say the same word in as close as the same way as possible each time you should be fine.

Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Having a croaky voice shouldn't make a difference. What the dogs listen for to do a trick isn't dependent on the word. You can teahc to sit by saying "Garbage Can", just as long as you say the same word in as close as the same way as possible each time you should be fine.
    yeah my husky jumps when i say upy downy XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    owner points? what if u dont go on it for some days? will it make a difference to ur dogs?

Years
    awww, has anyone seen Shiba and friends? wow ,that looks cute! =D so i could say sitty-witty, and he would sit, awww

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Suki said:
    Hiya nintendogs has come out already in the USA and japan i think and its just come out in the UK i think i wanna have it!!!!!
    It came out here in Saudi Arabia. I already have it. It came out in the beginning of September. I have the Chihuaha and friends version. My dogs are a Chihuaha called Chuchu, a German Sheperd called Lucky, a Husky called Max, and a Shetland Sheepdog called Hairy. They say you can only have 8 dogs. I found a rainbow wig and I put it on lucky and a mario hat which I put on Chuchu. The game is really fun. I forgot to point this out, my husky knows almost all tricks.

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Suki said:
    owner points? what if u dont go on it for some days? will it make a difference to ur dogs?
    If You don't play the game for days, your dog(s) will get thirsty and hungry and run away for a while. You won't get many owner points for that. So be careful.:classic:

Back