• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nitrus' Egg Adoption House

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    well actually you stole one of the sprites and edited it, you stole kimmys devil egg, put an arrow through it, and made a shot egg. and you stole digital ham hams ghost color scheme, SHAME ON YOU

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    can i adopt this kinda of egg??
    Name: Dark Demon Egg
    Color:Black
    Looks: looks kinda like your demon one but blakc and with horns

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    (sry for spam but no other way of contacting paige) paige clean out your private messages and your egg in my thread hatched

Years
    billybob said:
    Uh yeah ok.But thats a special egg.No more requests like that.Plz.

EDIT:

I finished your egg.

ok thanks!but will my egg hatch?thanks! and i made an crystal egg sorry if it was copying it was very hard to do but i like it any ways.

Last edited:

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    well actually you stole one of the sprites and edited it, you stole kimmys devil egg, put an arrow through it, and made a shot egg. and you stole digital ham hams ghost color scheme, SHAME ON YOU
    Which egg from Kimmy? Besides I MADE that egg >=(
    Ghost color:

So yeah SHAME ON YOU!

PS: I also darken/lighten the colors from that bori

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Mad is taken by the first person who asked.And the sad/cele eggs too.Nitrus,Please help on requests.

Back