• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nitrus' Pet Shop

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Thank you for the pet Nitrus! I'll put it in my sig right away ^^

Mo0o0o0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2005
    Egg Type: Ice type
    Shiny pokemon: Nope.
    Box: Huge.
    Items: Food, doll, bed, lightbulb I guess. Consoles, rares, super rares if possible haha.
    Background: Yep.

Haha thanks.

Oh and Goatman, I think your Chaos are way cool haha. The Rukario especially.

skie

Banned
    Years
    Egg Type: Dragon Egg
    Shiny pokemon: Yes
    Box: Big
    Items: Tempeture,Go-Go,Food,Bed,Doll
    Background: Yes
    Awww those are so cute

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Hope I'm not RE-BIRTHING this place :P

Well hi everyone! I'm back, I'll try to do everyones requests. But, this is what happened.

My computer got a virus and my family needed to get a new one. So for that [I don't know how long] days, I went to the library to use the computers. But, I was only able to go on other fourms since I forgot WHAT THE PC'S ADDRESS WAS. I thought it was Pokemoncommunity.com, (If it was that address, the computer woudn't let me go there anyways :P.

Well again sorry sorry sorry! I'm also going to revamp the eggs too since all of them are broken. *Sigh...* Back to re-making everything again XP

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST AT THIS TIME!!!! I BEG YOU!

Last edited:

Yukena

Quilava lover <3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Egg Type: Dragon Egg
    Shiny pokemon: No
    Box: Big
    Items: Temperature, Food, Bed, Doll, Go-Go, Rares if possiable
    Background:Yes
    Thanks, and I think they are all very good ^^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ummm Nitrus is my egg going to hatch? Or does it need some more time? Sorry if this is annoys you.

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Goatman56 said:
    Ummm Nitrus is my egg going to hatch? Or does it need some more time? Sorry if this is annoys you.

Everyone's egg is going to hatch don't worry. But, my lazyness is taking over... Gah......

Edit: Moonlightpoochyena and Steeleon's egg has hatched. Now I will do the other requests and hatching.

Back