• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no 1 fan of pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2012
    hello
    im a fan of pokemon.
    when i was a kid i watch pokemon everyday..

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
    Years
  • Um, yeah so did I. Well not EVERY day since my dad was convinced that pokemon was black magic and satan worked his evil through the hearts and minds of little children who watch anime. I had to sneak in episodes when my dad wasnt around. It was the same thing with Power Rangers and Powerpuff girls but that didnt matter since we didnt have cartoon network.

Years
  • Um, yeah so did I. Well not EVERY day since my dad was convinced that pokemon was black magic and satan worked his evil through the hearts and minds of little children who watch anime. I had to sneak in episodes when my dad wasnt around. It was the same thing with Power Rangers and Powerpuff girls but that didnt matter since we didnt have cartoon network.

I think he saw an episode with Jynx...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Yeah I can tell this is going somewhere. If you are going to post topics at least have them relevant to a subject that can be discussed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back