• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No entry in Pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Well Guys this is a thing that I can´t do and I dont know if it is possible to do.
    I have an event where my character is dreaming and catches a pokemon...but after that dream I wanna take that entry out of the pokedex like he never catched him or saw him. Is that possible?ty very much.
    Note: Sorry Horrible english

Olra-Wolfry

Is actually a computer monkey.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    the best i'd think of is create a duplicate Pokedex and switch the copy with the original via event.

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
    I'm assuming you are using Pokémon Essentials.

$Trainer.seen[25]=false
    $Trainer.owned[25]=false

This will delete the entry of a Pokémon. In this case Pikachu. You should use both scripts. The only disadventage: It will still show the entry of the new catched Pokémon. But you could make it just part of the dream...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    I'm assuming you are using Pokémon Essentials.

$Trainer.seen[25]=false
    $Trainer.owned[25]=false

This will delete the entry of a Pokémon. In this case Pikachu. You should use both scripts. The only disadventage: It will still show the entry of the new catched Pokémon. But you could make it just part of the dream...

Ty man..Yes I´m using Pokemon essentials...Forgot to mention that..
    Those scripts may be enough ty.

Back