• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No, I'm Not Making This Up (I Wish I Were).

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I am quite scared now.

The gangster looks is disturbing. I thought they were decent little animals.. not ghetto rappers.

This movie is just screaming "Failure!"

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh my gosh! Alvin and the Chipmunks was my favorite show when I was like... 4! ;-; They were cute little dudes singing Beatles songs. Now it looks like... rap...?
    Is it a movie?

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    You guys are taking this way too rough. I think it's kinda cute. I have no doubt that a lot of people will want to see this. Not saying it's gonmna be a big smash hit, but you do remember when the first garfield movie came out, right?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    You guys are taking this way too rough. I think it's kinda cute. I have no doubt that a lot of people will want to see this. Not saying it's gonmna be a big smash hit, but you do remember when the first garfield movie came out, right?

I'm sure people will see it.

I mean, people went to see the Super Mario Bros. movie, and that one was terrible too. And the biggest piece of irony in it was that I first saw that poster when I went to the movie theatre to see Transformers. I dismissed it until I saw the pic of it on SA.net. That's when I started to panic. That and my mind set was on Transformers that day, not a bootleg Alvin and the Chipmunks, so it didn't really sink in until I saw it online.

Back