• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Main Character Sprite While Moving?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
  • Hey guys! It's been awhile! If I could bother you for a moment, my main characters sprite doesn't appear while I test the maps. It only disappears on a certain map, he can walk just fine, you just can't see him! It all started when I was messing with the map connections and then I choose "set player start point" on the map. Could that be what messed it up?

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    If you are still using the vanilla Essentials Oak scene at the beginning of the game, then yes. Your player start point should be in the 'Intro' map. Just go to that map, right click and choose PLAYER START POINT.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • If you are still using the vanilla Essentials Oak scene at the beginning of the game, then yes. Your player start point should be in the 'Intro' map. Just go to that map, right click and choose PLAYER START POINT.

Thank you! But when I do that, it gives me this

Attachments

• problem.png
      problem.png
      48.3 KB · Views: 8

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Are you sure the Oak scene is in the same map as the starting point? If not, make sure to do that.
    Also, did you remove the player starting point from that alleged map(the map which was causing the error) in the metadata.txt?

Back