• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No More Ledgendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    There is a beautiful forest on a large island, south of Kanto. Each of the ledgendary pokemon live on this island in peace, each with only two offspring of their own, untill now...

The year is 2050. A new team has formed, Team Ledgend. Team Ledgend has captured the ledgendarie's babies, and plan to use them for evil. You are a ledgendary. You play the role of the mother/father of the baby ledgendaries. Your goal is to resque and save your children.

There are only 19 spots open, so lets get em' filled!

Sign-up Sheet:

Name:
    Other:

My sign-up sheet:

Alex
    female
    Suicune

P.S.: Team Ledgendary is in Hoenn.

P.S.S.: You start on the island. You come to your "home: to find your children missing. You then start the adventure to find out where they are and to get them back...

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    All accepted.

Ashley03: Nice use of little brother and sister instead of children.

We can start whenever. (In this thread.)

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    I'll join up!

Name: Quadro
    Ledgendary: Rayquaza(shiny)
    other: looking for my brother(kinda like the brother sister one before me but I only have 1 brother. He isnt shiny)(that okay?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back