• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no more pokemon episodes????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi everyone!

I AM really sad at the moment i stopped watching The Pokemon Anime for i think like 2 months because i am busy with my exam year.

So today i wanted to watch the pokemon anime again and since i 'left' the pokemon where it was when i began studying there only appeared 2 more pokemon episodes!

Can someone pleas tell me whats wrong or am i whining for some crap ;)

Any way thank you guys alot for vieuwing my threath and that pokemon still Exist many more year's to go people!

Kind Regards,
Ash

A

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
1. This belongs in the Frequently Asked & Simple Question Thread. So next time you have a question like this please use the sticky topic.

2. There is already a thread made on this recently... http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272684

3. Rival Destinies: Season 15 is airing next Saturday February 18th with the episode "Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back