• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Pokemon Where I Live

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I have no pokemon around where I live. I have to be closer to the bigger parts of my town.
    Is this how the game works? I live on 7 acres of land and there's not any pokemon on it. I have to use incenses to attract them but i only get like 5 from each one. I hate having to go all the way into town to get pokemon. Is there a way to fix this/is it a bug?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's a problem for most people who live in more rural areas. It's not really a bug, so much as a design oversight/limit.

Perhaps they'll add more "random" encounters for people who aren't "in town" as much in the future.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Not even so much rural, I live in the 3rd most populous city in my state and I don't get many in my neighborhood. It seems like pokemon spawn a lot more often in areas around the pok?stops and gyms. I was in a much smaller city the other day but in the historical district that has a lot of murals and stuff marked by pokestops and I was just bombarded by pokemon.

Back