• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "No, you're not the one..."

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
  • As you get off the elevator on the second level of a building on North Boulevard of Lumiose City, the screen will flash black a few times and there will appear a psychic behind you that will float next to you and say "No, you are not the one..." and then float to the bottom of the screen and disappear from the building. I asked around the rest of the building to see if it was a normal thing in-game and nothing was mentioned. The second floor was also empty.
    This sorta reminds me of the Darkrai event in DPPt or the Old Chateau. Has anybody else encountered this? Does anybody have any theories about it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    yes! this happened to me as well, same place and all, and damn was it scary, her eyes were empty, and she moved by floating, i'm not sure if that was actually a psychic, it looked more like an actual human ghost, to be honest it was unexpected, scary and incredibly awesome....now the question remains, who is actually this girl?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    i just experienced the same thing and i cannot work out why this is, i also wonder how you get past the grunt thats in the abandoned motel, there is a grunt that says you're not dressed right to 'meet the boss' or something along those lines know anything about that??

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    There was another girl in a building somewhere else, don't remember where, but she looked similar, and she said, "Don't talk to me. If you do...I won't be able to hear the elevator"

Not sure if it was the same girl since the ghost thing happened to me while I was talking to my mom, but yeah

o_o

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I just found this! It creeped me out so much, I was not expecting it! So I had to look it up and see what it was about...I don't know if my theory is a little too crazy, but if you go upstairs, you see that the Fighting Dojo man from Kanto is there. Maybe...this purple haired girl is also from Kanto. So the person she was looking for was...Red? The only purple haired girl we know is Sabrina, so she would've had to have randomly died and randomly be looking for Red in Kalos XD. Buuuut if you look in the second Pokemon centre in the city, a random person is talking about Oak's grandson travelling to Kalos (saying he had learnt "bonjour" but still says "smell ya later"). Who knows, both Red and Blue/Green (which ever name you prefer) could've randomly traveled to Kalos.

Or it's just a random creepy ghost XD. Haha!

Years
    • WV
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Ghost Girl of Lumiose?

Okay, I went into a building on North Boulevard, and on the second floor the lights started flickering on and off. A ghost girl appeared behind me, floated to my right, then in front of me, and said, "No, you're not the one."

This really creeped me out, the happy music even stopped while this happened.

Try it for yourself and see what you think!

You'll know it is the right building because on the bottom floor, two children are playing to the right.

She is also in the hotel on the 4th floor in the room to the right. She says,"Don't talk to me.... if you do, I can't hear the elevator..." It is super creepy for a pokemon game.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • I was wondering about that, too!
    Possible scenarios are, imo:
    - This will be picked up somehow in Z / XY2
    - Some programmer had his spooky day
    - The ghost girl waits/searches for AZ because the destruction he caused killed her.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The person wasn't a Psychic, actually a Hex Maniac. I expect this foreshadows an event in Z and that the protagonist characters will be different people, whom will be 'the one'.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    The person wasn't a Psychic, actually a Hex Maniac. I expect this foreshadows an event in Z and that the protagonist characters will be different people, whom will be 'the one'.

Very possible...

I was really creeped out by this cause I've been watching ghost story shows on OWN all day and reading a TON of ghost stories on tumblr lately.

Years
  • My husband had to pull over the car, first from the squeal, and then the laughing. He thought I'd gone mental. I thought it was nifty, but at the same time, probably not real kid safe.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It is probably going to be like something with the ghost girl on the one of the bridges in BW and then in BW2 we got more info about her.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    hmm well that is creepy lol has anyone else seen the strange souvenir that you get from the backpacker in the hotels that talks about his region?

DynalMaestro

Eater Of Worlds
    Years
  • I came up with a little theory about this while in school,there is a theory that Gary's raticate died and i think that the girl is the dead raticate who takes the form of the hex maniac and is searching for Gary

Edit: something that backs this up is that Gary is said to be in Kalos

Back