• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Hi hi! I see you're still looking for low-leveled Latias, and I'd like to offer a couple!

Latias (F, Lv. 40, Timid, UT, Levitate, 31/31/31/31/31/31, SS Enigma Stone event)

Both the ones I have are these stats, but one is in Premiere Ball and the other in Fast. I believe both were RNGd; they check out otherwise.

I'm not sure how you weigh Shinies (normally I consider flawless Shinies to be worth more), so I would ask for a couple if they're not 5-6 IVs, if that's okay? Your caught Yanma and Clefairy are calling to me haha. If not I'm happy to do 1 for 1! c:

Years
  • Hi hi! I see you're still looking for low-leveled Latias, and I'd like to offer a couple!

Latias (F, Lv. 40, Timid, UT, Levitate, 31/31/31/31/31/31, SS Enigma Stone event)

Both the ones I have are these stats, but one is in Premiere Ball and the other in Fast. I believe both were RNGd; they check out otherwise.

I'm not sure how you weigh Shinies (normally I consider flawless Shinies to be worth more), so I would ask for a couple if they're not 5-6 IVs, if that's okay? Your caught Yanma and Clefairy are calling to me haha. If not I'm happy to do 1 for 1! c:

Unfortunately I only look for legitimately obtained pokemon, otherwise I'd be able to RNG them myself. Also, because I do obtain all of my shinies myself, I prefer to do 1 for 1 trades unless I'm severely under-offering. The 5-6 IV pokemon I breed are even moreso valuable to me.
    Yanma and Clefairy were obtained in the wild however, so you don't have to offer anything particularly amazing for either. Generally any shiny for shiny trade is ok with regards to those. Or even special ball, HA, or EM pokemon, but atm I'm not looking for anything like that. What I'm actually looking for are legitimate low-level bug type shinys I don't already have, in case you have any on hand.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Unfortunately I only look for legitimately obtained pokemon, otherwise I'd be able to RNG them myself. Also, because I do obtain all of my shinies myself, I prefer to do 1 for 1 trades unless I'm severely under-offering. The 5-6 IV pokemon I breed are even moreso valuable to me.
    Yanma and Clefairy were obtained in the wild however, so you don't have to offer anything particularly amazing for either. Generally any shiny for shiny trade is ok with regards to those. Or even special ball, HA, or EM pokemon, but atm I'm not looking for anything like that. What I'm actually looking for are legitimate low-level bug type shinys I don't already have, in case you have any on hand.
    Oh, didn't realize you don't consider RNG legitimate otherwise I wouldn't have offered. My apologies!

Uhh alright, considering they are Kalos-born I'll assume you only take Kalos-born in exchange, so unfortunately I only have two:

Wurmple (F, Lv. 4, Quiet, UT)
    Skorupi (M, Lv. 16, Brave, UT)

Wurmple I chained on my own recently! (I also have a Vivillion, not my own, but he's a little high level so he's been left out.) I have others that aren't Kalos-born if yer interested but that's all for now. @w@

Years
  • Oh, didn't realize you don't consider RNG legitimate otherwise I wouldn't have offered. My apologies!

Uhh alright, considering they are Kalos-born I'll assume you only take Kalos-born in exchange, so unfortunately I only have two:

Wurmple (F, Lv. 4, Quiet, UT)
    Skorupi (M, Lv. 16, Brave, UT)

Wurmple I chained on my own recently! (I also have a Vivillion, not my own, but he's a little high level so he's been left out.) I have others that aren't Kalos-born if yer interested but that's all for now. @w@

They don't have to be Kalos-born, but I'm definitely interested in the Wurmple. Do you have anything lower than level 16? I'm not disinterested in the Skorupi by any means, its just that 16 might be a bit high for what I need it for. Please let me know what else you have :)
    And thank you for the offer.

Years
  • hey,

I'm interested in your shiny lugia, shiny cobalion and shiny virizion.

I have a happy hour event magikarp, SUM2014 Vivillon, or a japanese movie hoopa and a special shiny phione i hatched myself :P

Years
  • hey,

I'm interested in your shiny lugia, shiny cobalion and shiny virizion.

I have a happy hour event magikarp, SUM2014 Vivillon, or a japanese movie hoopa and a special shiny phione i hatched myself :P

Help me understand. Are you offering a 1 for 1 trade, or 3 for 2?
    It's really late here and my mind is elsewhere. Haha.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • They don't have to be Kalos-born, but I'm definitely interested in the Wurmple. Do you have anything lower than level 16? I'm not disinterested in the Skorupi by any means, its just that 16 might be a bit high for what I need it for. Please let me know what else you have :)
    And thank you for the offer.
    Oh excellent, that makes this easier! Here are all the other lower-leveled ones I have:

Spoiler:

I also have a Lv. 1 flawless Scizor but as he is previous-gen I'm thinking he has to have been RNGd therefore I won't offer him. Oh no, thank you for still working with me on an offer!! Most people would kick me out by now, I think. >w> Hope one of those will work!

(Quick note, I am on vacation now so I won't be able to trade til I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience! @@)

Years
  • Oh excellent, that makes this easier! Here are all the other lower-leveled ones I have:

Spoiler:

I also have a Lv. 1 flawless Scizor but as he is previous-gen I'm thinking he has to have been RNGd therefore I won't offer him. Oh no, thank you for still working with me on an offer!! Most people would kick me out by now, I think. >w> Hope one of those will work!

(Quick note, I am on vacation now so I won't be able to trade til I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience! @@)

In addition to the Wurmple I'm definitely interested in the level 1 female Pineco, level 1 Accelgor, and the level 1 male Larvesta. Is there anything else in my shop that interested you? Let me know when you can, and have a great time on your vacation :)

1 for 1 but if u don't think it's fair we can negotiate :p

Well I'm definitely interested in and would be satisfied with just the Magikarp and the Hoopa, so anything you want to give me for the third mon will work for me :) Your choice.

Im intrested in the shiny sneasle, what you want for it?

Do you have any shinys or event pokemon you'd be willing to part with? I can't tell you what I want before I know what you have and are willing to offer.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you have any shinys or event pokemon you'd be willing to part with? I can't tell you what I want before I know what you have and are willing to offer.

Here is mah shiny list;
    Kalos born/caught:
    -Octillery, Lvl 65
    -Umbreon, Lvl 30
    -Paras, Lvl 30
    -Tentacrule, Lvl 30
    -Barboach, Lvl 30

Non-kalos born/caught:
    -Fearow, Lvl 48
    -Ariados (With japanese name), Lvl 26
    -Gastly, Lvl 8
    -Infernape, Lvl 50
    -Girantina, Lvl 100

Years
  • i'll just add the event vivillon to it :P

That's more than fine with me :)
    Let me know when you can trade.

Here is mah shiny list;
    Kalos born/caught:
    -Octillery, Lvl 65
    -Umbreon, Lvl 30
    -Paras, Lvl 30
    -Tentacrule, Lvl 30
    -Barboach, Lvl 30

Non-kalos born/caught:
    -Fearow, Lvl 48
    -Ariados (With japanese name), Lvl 26
    -Gastly, Lvl 8
    -Infernape, Lvl 50
    -Girantina, Lvl 100

The Paras interests me the most, would that be ok with you?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • In addition to the Wurmple I'm definitely interested in the level 1 female Pineco, level 1 Accelgor, and the level 1 male Larvesta. Is there anything else in my shop that interested you? Let me know when you can, and have a great time on your vacation :)
    Oh excellent! Yes there is! Uh, how about Sawbuck and Psyduck? Or if only one, then Psyduck?

Haha thank you! Definitely ready for some R&R!

Years
  • Oh excellent! Yes there is! Uh, how about Sawbuck and Psyduck? Or if only one, then Psyduck?

Haha thank you! Definitely ready for some R&R!

Perfect, don't worry I'll give you both of them. I'll write this all down so that when you are back from vacation I can remember :)

menace2aces

Self-proclaimed nerd ^-^
    Years
  • Hey there!
    Would you be willing to trade the Event Xerneas you have in your shop to me? If possible I would love to have my Darkrai cloned too (and you can keep a copy of course)!
    Here's a list of pokemon you might be interested in:

Events:
    -Volcanion (movie)
    -Hoopa (movie)
    -Darkrai (competitive trained) but unavailable unless you can clone it
    -Keldeo
    -Shiny Gyrados (KOR)
    -Jirachi
    -Arceus (Toys 'R' Us 2009)
    -Manaphy
    -Shaymin
    -Celebi

Shines:
    -Raichu (think its a scam one though so disregard it)
    -Gyrados (KOR)
    -Greninja
    -Ditto (which I kinda need for breeding tho unless you can clone it)
    -Aegislash

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Perfect, don't worry I'll give you both of them. I'll write this all down so that when you are back from vacation I can remember :)
    Awesome, thank you so much!! I'll also keep a note so I know what to send to ya. Looking forward to it! c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back