• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NoLife's HA Breeding Shop [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune9T

Nine-Tailed Fox
Years
  • Kon'ichiwa! I couldn't help but notice your Breeding Center seems to be up on Trading Centers often, so I'd thought to stop by earlier today, so here I am!
    I couldn't help but notice the adorable little Mudkip you have. If I remember correctly, the female HA Damp one in a regular Pokeball. I'm kinda collecting starters, I think you have all HA Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic, Froakie, and Chespin.

I can trade you a HA Pinsir or HA Snivy for one (Specifically Mudkip or Torchic :3).

I don't have many HA Pokemon, or rare ones xD

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I really want a Defiant Piplup, Prankster Riolu, Solar Power Helioptile, Marvel Scale Dratini, or a Pickpocket Sneasel, and I have a Contrary Snivy, Thick Fat Swinub, Heavy Metal Aron, Unburden Treecko, Infiltrator Zubat, Quick Feet Zigzagoon, Rattled Poocheyena, and an Iron Fist Chimchar in exchange, just take your pick, and give me some time to breed one if I don't have any extras on me right now.

I really want a Defiant Piplup, Prankster Riolu, Solar Power Helioptile, Marvel Scale Dratini, or a Pickpocket Sneasel, and I have a Contrary Snivy, Thick Fat Swinub, Heavy Metal Aron, Unburden Treecko, Infiltrator Zubat, Quick Feet Zigzagoon, Rattled Poocheyena, and an Iron Fist Chimchar in exchange, just take your pick, and give me some time to breed one if I don't have any extras on me right now.

Hi :) i'll be happy to trade all five for the Swinub, Aron, Treecko, Zigzagoon, and Chimchar, if that's alright with you?

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Hi :) i'll be happy to trade all five for the Swinub, Aron, Treecko, Zigzagoon, and Chimchar, if that's alright with you?
    EDIT:
    Almost completed, only Aron and Zigzagoon to go, with two Zigzagoon eggs in party.
    Sorry it took so long, I got caught up in my trade shops needs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    hi, is it possible to get a ha gothita? ive got moonball female buneary for it

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi im interested in your Dream Ball Contrary Shuckle,Dusk ball Sneasel, and dusk ball snorunt
    i can offer 4em and some dream ball poke
    just look to my shop Thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I am interested in an adaptability Skrelp.

To offer, I have speed boost Jolly torchic, I have Contrary Snivy. Adamant, Marvel Scale, Extreme Speed Dratini. Also have a rough skin gible. I may have more that I am not aware of. Let me know if there's something in particular I can do otherwise. Thanks for your consideration!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2016
    Hi! I was wondering if you would like to trade your female HA DB togepi for my female HA DB Numel. I'm going to school in an hour (from the time that I post this) though, so I might not be on, but I should be here for another hour (again, from the time that I post this). TY!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hi there,

I would be very interested in a TimerBall HA Drilbur, DiveBall HA Skrelp and SafariBall Larvitar, all female. IVs and natures are not important as I will breed those myself :)

Would you trade them for a SafariBall Lotad, FastBall Ponyta and Moon Ball Ralts? All female of course. :)

So sorry for the delay on all your requests, I've been busy with college stuff the past week, but I still want to trade with everyone.

hi, is it possible to get a ha gothita? ive got moonball female buneary for it
    I've already got a spare gothita in my box, so add me, PM me your friend code, and let me know when you want to trade. :)

Hi im interested in your Dream Ball Contrary Shuckle,Dusk ball Sneasel, and dusk ball snorunt
    i can offer 4em and some dream ball poke
    just look to my shop Thanks :D

Checked your shop, and I'm most interested in the MoonBall Gastly, Love Ball Mawille, and Big Pecks Pidgey. if that sounds fair to you, i'll start breeding :)

I am interested in an adaptability Skrelp.

To offer, I have speed boost Jolly torchic, I have Contrary Snivy. Adamant, Marvel Scale, Extreme Speed Dratini. Also have a rough skin gible. I may have more that I am not aware of. Let me know if there's something in particular I can do otherwise. Thanks for your consideration!
    I'd love to trade. Could I have the Dratini? I've already got the Skrelp bred

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to trade your female HA DB togepi for my female HA DB Numel. I'm going to school in an hour (from the time that I post this) though, so I might not be on, but I should be here for another hour (again, from the time that I post this). TY!

I'd be happy to trade :) I'll get to breeding your Togepi

Hi there,

I would be very interested in a TimerBall HA Drilbur, DiveBall HA Skrelp and SafariBall Larvitar, all female. IVs and natures are not important as I will breed those myself :)

Would you trade them for a SafariBall Lotad, FastBall Ponyta and Moon Ball Ralts? All female of course. :)

Sounds good to me :) I'll start breeding those pokes for you :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    Hello,
    I am interested in your no guard golett. I have in my possession a 5 IV (All except attack ) female Nidoran female with its HA of Hustle and a modest nature I would like to offer for one. Unfortunately it is in a regular pokeball. I hope we can make a deal. My user name is Zerobot. IGN : Zero . 0662-3846-0576. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I would like Pickpocket Sneasel, and Unaware Wooper, I have a trade shop of my own, so just check that for my offers, and I have a few more I haven't posted if none of those interest you. I also have Giga Drain Zubat and Magnet Rise Amaura (Kind of rare, Zubat can only learn Giga drain if you transfer it, and Amaura can only learn Magnet Rise from the Tutors in ORAS. I don't know if that's your thing, but I have other egg move sets as well, so just ask if that's what you want)

Years
  • How's it going?
    Ign: Luke
    Friendcode: 0989-1717-5497

Could I get a female HA adamant Venipede (IVs not a big problem)please?

I'd like to offer a female HA Qwilfish in Dream ball

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    Could I get a klutz bunneary with sweet kiss and switcheroo? I come bringing the gift of HA foongus(regenerator)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back