• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nomanga Region

Do you like this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys_Lover

Voodoo Master
    Years
    Name:Alex
    Description:Black Hair,Tall,Blue Jeans,Kyogre Shirt,Black Shoes,Silver Watch
    History:Raised in the town of Larousse,dedicated to the Space pokemon Deoxys hoping to catch him one day
    Personality:Shy,Solitude,Likes to Explore, Likes paranormal stuff

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Deoxys Lover and Pokemon AD fan I think you should Pm Akio123 if you haven't already to join this Rp. Nothing personal but it is an Invite only RP.

Ic: Rose stepped forward as Kays pokemon for the battle. Jack threw his pokeball which revealed a three headed dog pokemon. "What is that?" Kay opened his pokemanga to see what he was up against. " A Cerebu huh, well Rose can take it. Alright Rose fly so that thing can't get to you." Rose flew into the sky and stared at the operser dead in the eyes. "Now use ice.... The Cerebu had hit Rose with a Fireblast attack knocking her onto the ground. "Rose please get up, come on." Rose struggled up and unleashed a furious Icebem hitting the Cerebu full force in the face. All of Cerebu's heads glared at Rose in anger and charged for it.

"Kay you do know that I let Cerebu battle on its own and since it is a bit over powering you can use two pokemon." Jack said watching his Cerebu bite Rose.

"Rose use another icebeam and knock that thing of its feet." Rose flinched in pain as it backed up and used another icebeam. The beam completly missed Cerebu as it used another Fireblast knocking Rose out. Kay returned her and took out Torch's ball. "Okay Torchlet's finish this with a flamethrower. Kay threw the pokeball thet unleashed his cyndaquill. As soon as Torch hit the ground it fired a giant flamethrower toward te Cerebu.

"So you want to play it that way huh, let's go Cerebu. Cerebu unleashed a flamethrower as big Torches. The two flamethrowers locked as both pokemon kept up there attacks. The heat generating from the flamethrowers caused the temperature to rise around them. Torch and Cerebu started to stuggle holding thier atacks until Cerebu unleashed all of its remaining energy into the blast. The blast got closer toward Torch as he stuggled to keep it off. "Full power torch!" Kay screamed as the fire drew closer. A flash of lightning struck as Torch's fire lit up on his back . Torch exhausted his energy into the fire which hurled at Cerebu knocking it out. Torch started to glow as it evolved into quillava. "Well Kay you are worthy of Cerebu here you go. Oh yeah, make sure you have your decision next time we meet. Jack disappeared iinto the ship as Kay stood with his newly evolved Quillava.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I walk out of the restaurant; feeling very full. So I decide to take a little walk around the city. After 5 minutes of walking, I start feeling a little peckish again. "I want to eat. Guess I should head to the pokemon center." I look at the starry sky. "Already night huh?" As I walk along, I see the pokemon contest hall. I stop. I check my clock. It's 5:55...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I began to notice the storm. The storm looked strangely like a pokemon I had seen one day when Steven had taken me to a pokemon lab when I was really young. "I bet that is a pokemon." I took out my pokemanga and scannned the storm. "I thought so, its a pokewraith!" I took out Jimmy's pokeball and threw it at the pokewraith. "Jimmy use your Dragon Blast and attack the pokewraithe!" Jimmy opened his mouth, but as soon as he did the storm stopped. "What is going on? Pokewraithes never stop battleing. I have some feeling Excelia is behind this..." Suddenly, a man with a clown mask and black cape that covered his body appeared. "Very good, Chris! Alex has told me much about you so I cfreated this test to see if you were worthy of Excelia." I looked angrily at the man who had appeared in from tof me. "Who are you?! Why have come to me!?" The man responded with a giggle. "My name is mask of flame. I am the master of Excelia you have heard so much about. I am here to tell you that the gymleaders are all still in the eighth city and to tell you that Alex and Benny have been fired and two new admins will be following you to get Chilly, Griff, and Freezap! Pokewraithe is my weak pokemon, but I will never give it up to you!" I looked at him in disgust and began to run to get him. "Mask of Flame, I will stop you and Excelia right here and now!" I ran to rush him ,but he jumped up and flew away. "How is he flying?," I thought to myself. "I guess we will fight eventually!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce wlaked out onto the deck and looked around.It seemed like the strom had subsided but,he wasnt sure.He noticed Chris staring into the night sky.He released his Grovyle and pat his head.*
    "I think its about time you strech out your legs."
    "Gro!"
    *Grovyle streched and yawned as it awoke and got ready for what was in store for them.Terresnce smiled for a monment and then went back to his gloomy dispostion.He walked over to Chris.*
    "Whats wrong,could sleep either?"
    *Terresnce walked over the railing of the ship and looked at a bunch of sealeo playing in the water far,far away.*
    "I hope we dock soon,I dont like water travel much."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Well Terence, the master of Team Excelia, Mask of Flame, has come and told me he has captured all of the gymleaders and has them all in their base in the Moon Valley. I think that we should take down all of the leaders of Excelia and instead of take their pokemon, we should get them to give us the information we need." I took out my pokemanga and showed the location of the Moon Valley to Terrence. "Apperently, the Moon Valley is in the city of Killo Town which is where the eigth gymleader is." I put away the pokemanga and looked at the Sealeo playing in the distance. "I want to get off this ship too. I have never been a fan of swimming myself."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Its not just that I dont like the water....I just cant swim....But in any case it cant be long before we dock."
    *Terrence turned around and slid down to the floor,still leaning on the railing.Grovyle came up to him and sat next to him.*
    "I didnt just bring you to strech.I'll need you if we find another one of those Excelia guys."
    *Terresnce turned to Chris.*
    "Hey,if you're not doing anything,maybe we can find a crew member and check to see when we arrive at....where ever it is we're going."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay examined the new pokeball in his hand and noticed this was a note attached. "Jack must really like notes." Kay said opening the letter. Torch nodded in agreement. Kay I hope you don't think Cerebu was the only gift I got you. In your room under your bed is a laptop with a built in camera that can record stuff.. You can se it anyway you want, but I recomend recording battles of legendaries and thier attack patterns. ~Your cousin, Jack~ How am I supposed to find legendaries and study them. Kay thought to himself. Then he remembered most of the Excelia Admins had legendaries and now he could record tha battles and see how they differ and attack. Kay hurried to his room to look for his gift with Torch right on his tail.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I quickly run into the contest hall. I check my watch again. 6PM exactly. "What am I going to do??" I take out an apple; trying to relax myself. "Pikachu, I choose you!!!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry this Rp is invite only. Anyone who I did not give an invitation too can not join this one. Next time I will include you.
    IC: Terrence and I continue to look out on deck toward the Seleo. "Terrence, I see the city in the distance. I bet that is Techo City!" I looked and saw indeed it was. "I see a huge building with a Giant Television screen. "Hey, Terrence its Nina Polleti on the television screen. She is also a news anchor that reports here everyday." As the ship docked I picked up my stuff and got ready to leave the ship. I heard over the intercom. "WE ARE NOW IN TECHO TOWN! PLEASE VACATE THE SHIP AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TIME ON THE NIGHT HEAVEN!" I told my friends, "Sorry, we did not get to look more around the ship, but lets look around the cuty. Where do you guys want to go?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Finally!"
    *Terresnce stood up and walked over to Chris,with Grovyle close behind him.*
    "Well I dont know about you guys but I'ld got a few things I wanna do.I wanna sight see,catch new pokemon,battle someone,stuff like that.I would whats in techno town thats worth seeing?"
    *He turned to his Grovyle and pat him again,annoying it.Terresnce looked at the giant screen and started to think.[I wonder if I can...Nah...]*

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I was still floating in the air, Mewee's field around us. I..... think I know that guy....... I shook my head. "Mewee. Let's land." She nodded and took us to the dock. I returned Mewee and greeted the others. "Hey! Sorry I wasn't here. I was trying to catch PokeWraith." Flare clawed at my leg. "What do you want?" I asked. She pointed to the giant T.V. "So?" She pointed to the person on the screen. A man had a hand around her mouth and sharp claws. "Heh, I'm Mask of Flame! I'm looking for a group of trainers with a Chilly, Griff, and a Freezap! If they don't come now, our little friend here is toast!"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay hurried to his room even faster after hearing the announcement. He searched under his bed and saw a box. He pulled it out and opened it to see his laptop. It seemed to be an ordinary laptop other than th fact that it was blue with a flame symbol. Also attached to the side was a camera for recording stuff. Kay looked through the box some more and found a yellow backpack. He put th laptop inside and rushed to the dock. When he was out he saw a big T.v. and the others standing around looking at it. "Hey what's going on? And who is that guy on the screen?" Kay asked quit puzzled.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Guys, I know where he is!" I tookout my pokemanga and looked through everything in the town. "Mask of Flame is at the television station that is three blocks from here. The station is T.V. Nomanga and most of you know that if Excelia takes over the T.V. Nomanga station, he controls pretty much every channel in Nomanga and who knows what Excelia will do if they control T.V! Nina is also at stake here! We have to save the station and Nina before Mask of Flame does something evil!" The giant television in the city turned on again. "It's me Mask of Flame again." He said again, "I am here to say Excelia now controls the city and the television station! Now, weather with our newest admin, Sean!" A tall man with the usual Excelia admin hood and black hair showed up. He was followed by a Riplclaw and a giant Spinnster. On top of his giant Spinnster was Nina tied up. "It will be raining all day tommarow. I will also say, Nina is going to be trapped here until we get Chilly, Freezap and Griff." His Sppinster had its tail to Nina's neck. "Remember, I will get my way!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Arent they demanding?Well If you plan on taking action,and since they the station and city,we're gonna have hard time slipping in unoticed.Thats pretty obviusious....those any one have any bright ideas?"
    *Grovyle shurged its arm as Terresnce looked at him.He had a classic "I dunno" face on him.*

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I run to the reception. "Has the contest started?" I ask. The receptionist looks puzzled. "Sorry, sir, I don't know what you're talking about," she says. "What? I'm asking if the fat pokemon contest has started." I start sweating, and hold on to my pokeball real tight. "Sir, this is merely a place to sign up for the contest, we don't hold the actual contest here. You should check the poster over there." I let the receptionist's hand go and head to the poster. "Fat Pokemon Contest!! Enter your fat pokemon!"I read the bottom line: "Nearest fat pokemon contest: Techno City" I stop, and think back. I go back to the reception. "Then why did this lady tell me to come here at 6?" I ask, feeling rather confused. "What lady? I'm the only person here, sir." I stop...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay looked at the screen shocked at what Mask of Flame just said. Kay started to wonder why these people were so set on defeating his friends and taking their pokemon. Kay opened his laptop to give it a try. When it was turned on he saw he had internet access with a satalite. Kay started to search the internet for team Excelia and couldn't find a trace of them. He noticed after a while an "E" on the start menu. When he clicked it it had some information on the Excelia members they had defeated and all the pokemon in this region.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I looked over Kay's shoulder. "Cool! Hey there's a Picture of Flame." I pointed to his picture. Below it it said:Undefeated. "That's for sure. Now any bright ideas to get in? How about flying? Mewee could take us." I looked at my friends. Worth a try. I thought.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay looked at the picture and then clicked on it. When he did allt eh information on him dissappeared. He then clicked on the info on some of the others and it stayed put. Kay noticed he had an E-mail from Jack. He opened it and started to read it. Jack had sent a map of the tv station in the city. He also metioned in his letter also metioned why they couldn't access information on people they hadn't defeated. "So do you guysthink we should go to the gym first or the tv station?'Kay asked looking up at the others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back