• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-pokemon Final Fantasy art related request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    Does anyone have any good-sized good quality pictures of the following Final Fantasy heroines:

#1: Rydia (in her UNCENSORED After Years outfit)

#2: Faris (in her Princess Sarisa outfit)

If so, please e-mail them to me as I've literally tried looking EVERYWHERE on google and I've only come up with two photos so far (much to my bewilderment).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I've attached an example of each of the two heroines I'm talking about:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to make request threads like these. I would've helped you but I am not familiar with either of the characters. :( With that said, I'm afraid I'll have to lock this. To know more about what kinds of threads are/aren't allowed in this section, please take a look at the the Art & Design Guidelines.
    the character in the second pic is hawt, btw. just saying

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back