• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non Vector sprites(the NV sprite source)

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
  • Hello, I'm NV
    I have come here to make sprites
    Here is my scratch work:

*Cue impressed haiku girls from Ba Sing Se*
    Well now that I've set up my keep its only fair that I show what I've already shown elsewhere:

These are my best pokemon sprites as of yet (I avoid doing scratch work due to my bad experiences after making them.)
    On to some of my other work: Sonic sprites:
    July Spotlight:
    Scarlet And Green

These are characters I designed a while back for an Idea I had for a Mystery based sonic comic, I'm thinking of finding some people to work together with for that comic.
    I'll post more later in the month

this is a large chunk of sonic FCs that I own.
    From left to right:
    First row: Violet the ex-kitsuneΩ, Rene the Bio-Fox, The Scarlet Spider†, ??? the wolf†, Amber the Cat, Desire the Djinn, Outlaw D‡
    Second row: Envy/The Light, Victor the Celliod*, Iron the IguanaΩ‡, ??? the hedgehog†, Cyrus the AnteaterΩ, Necro the Vulture‡, Brisen the Flame/Hedgehog‡, Razorclaw the Half Demon‡
    Third row: James the Celiod*Ω, Reginald Eric "Colt" Volver‡, Pulse the Falcon‡, Green†‡, ???? the Hedgehog†, Marx the Rat, Breaker the DragonΩ‡, Project Shadow Mark 003
    several are undergoing redesigns by other people
    and several were originaly made by other people then given to me.
    The majority of it is my work but some I have yet to alter myself after adopting them.
    This is a key for my own reference though, and I'd like to be asked about each and any of them as I am in need of ideas for them.
    I will be working on two a month but feel free to ask about any on the list
    There was one character that had been redesigned and finished but was to big to fit in a row:

This, is beat bot, a sound based Battle Exo-suit,
    Its piloted by Iron and its current design is based after Gato from Chrono Trigger. Originally Beat Bot was my friends representing character(back then All I had him for was to "DooDoo" songs on comand, almost like a pet dog), Later I began designing a wolf pilot for him, by the time I returned to the project, he had become a real friend and I decided to scrap the fox and use a reptile character I had made while trying to sprite one of his favorite video-game characters. I looked back on the Robot a year later and decided to bring it back. So I redesigned it to look like a mech instead of a gray Chaos gamma with badly drawn speakers. And there you have the history of Beat Bot.

*Celliods are designed to be the ultimate lifeform, surpassing Project shadow by creating an organic being with a Giziods cappabilities, The celliods mentioned here are not complete but are referred to as Celliods anyways.
    Ω Needs a redesign
    † Needs a better name
    ‡ Base after a real person

Back