• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob Questio For The Mods

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    Hey guys am i only ever allowed to make one thread? if not then why did a mod close my other trading thread due to me having one i dont know if he has some sort of reading disorder but one thread was for manily shinys the other is just general NON shiny pokemon??? whats with that you know ya really know how to make a new user feel welcome right now i wanna go, cry my self to sleep and let this acount die whilst telling people na that PC is bad pft join this one here :D this isnt asly did but ive been here for a day and ive noticed some people should be striped of their mod powers and users smacked in the face with a stick

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Um, first of all, calm down D: It's just a thread being closed, it happens all the time, literally. Don't take it personally :> Second, it really would be better (not just for the forum in general, but for your trading as well) if all of your trading was kept to one thread, it'd make it easier for members to see for one thing, and keep D/P/P less cluttered up, that's why it was closed (I'm assuming, at least) :[

So like I said, don't take it personally. Loads of threads get closed every single day, just because one of yours was doesn't mean the staff is out to get you or anything :3

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Calm down child. I don't see why you can't use one thread for your needs. It'll be easier for everyone, including yourself.

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    ok yea i hear ya thanks for the therapy lol it helped im just alittle ticked off from the mods and users spamming my shiny thread as they think im AR mongloid and now this it seems like they want me to disapear lol

ok ok im not a child and can you guys do ya magic to rename the 1 thread i have left *wipes tear from shiny and non-shiny trades to you ready for this :D "The Pokemon Trader" WOW lol

Last edited:

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    kk i apoligise for my rude openening post there :D ive had my pills and im feeling better but like i asked could someone wave their wond and rename my shiny trading thread to "The Pokemon Trader" with the caps starting each word

Back