• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Nostalgia Vally Here I Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonUniverse

ブラッキー
Years
  • Now I know this will end up being locked well I dont think it will but anyways... I got Pokemon Yellow for Christmas of 09 because I wanted to remeber playing it as I was a kid in grade school. So I got it the day before Christmas and I put it in my SP and I was so happy the SP was going red so I put it on the charger but the orange light was not appearing I was confused so I used my old DS charger still nothing and I bought another charger at gamestop and still did not work... then I knew that it was the gameboys fault... So what do you do when need something you cant get anymore... EBAY!!! so I went to ebay to look for a SP and I saw just a bunch of pink ones and me not wanting pink I would of wanted Red or Blue or heck even teal! So I was wondering Pokemon Yellow is nostalgic so why not add the nostalgia WITH A GAMEBOY COLOR!! So I searched ebay and I found the most perfect thing EVAR and GBC with alll the Pokemon games and other stuff! So I wanted it and bid on it but then when I bid 1 dollar the price went to 40 dollars! so I gave up on that so I looked for somthing else it was beutiful and Gameboy Color with LoZ Oracle of seasons and oracle of ages that went up to 50 dollars at ONE IN THE FREAKING MORNING so I was thinking to myself what is my problem and then I was like "Im doing auctions now BUY IT NOWS!!!"
    So I found this GBC with a AC Adaptar with a light thingy and Kirbys Dream Land and Loony toons! so here I am playing Pokemon yellow also here are some pics of my gameboy and stuff!

Nostalgia Vally Here I Come!
    Nostalgia Vally Here I Come!

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Ah that classic GBC. That's the exact one I had, ^_^ Way to go.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, you were right. This did get locked. I don't see the point in this thread at all. Could go in the memories thread or the journey journal if you really wanna talk about it that much.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back