• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NOT ANOTHER NEWB! >.<

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
    Hello all,

My name well it is Boogieman900, just call me Boogie though. I like manga and anime I'm currently drawing all the main bleach characters i'm heavily into competitive battling for diamond/pearl/platinum/heart gold/soul silver.

i'm easy going and generally will stick around.

Anyways gotta go do some stuff i can't remember right now

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Well hey there Boogie, welcome to PokéCommunity! Enjoy your time here before we steal your soul!

On another note, the best (and sexiest) Bleach character is Apache. xP

Etherius

Ethereal Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I have no idea what Bleach is, but good luck with drawing the characters from it. If I can get my Wi-Fi sorted out, I'd love to battle you at some point. Welcome to PC, Boogie!

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
    thanks for the warm welcome guys and ethirus I would love to battle you anytime i just love to "fight" if you know what i mean (hint it's talking about type in use)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    LOL, I don't like type, because my team rocks! XD (Hint, just like you just did. XD)
    Welcome, person who understands that newb is just a figure of speach for newbie, while n00b is an insult. XD

Note: I am PC's joker. If you take my posts too seriously, your family WILL get hurt. (Example of my randomness! XD)

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
    Oh man Code_Green you and me are gonna get along so well i LOVE to joke around you may be in competition for PC's resident Joker hehehehehe (anyone notice i'm picking up on the lingo already??)anyway once again thanks for the warm welcome everyone here is so friendly.

(note i suck at punctuation, don't shoot me if i can't get it right)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to the forums. Make sure you read the FAQ's and Rules. Have a good time here.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Welcome!

I'm still pretty new here, so I can't really recommend anything yet. But still, have a good time here at PC!

Back