• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not another Pokémon species!

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Oh yes, another Pokémon species. If Delta Species hadn't been enough for you, be prepared for...

Not another Pokémon species!

SIGMA SPECIES!!! :O

I edited the blank myself, but I don't think I have to put some credits/copyrights in it. You're all good guys, aren't you?

Manyula's English name is also mine crazy creation. Use it at your own risk :O (not for my reaction, just because maybe the world isn't prepared to hear such a ridicolous name yet!)

Sigma Species Pokémon have strange types like Delta Species, but they can actually have all kind of types, even dual types (so, for example a Fire/Water Pikachu wouldn't be so uncommon). In addiction, their Weakness is related to their card-type, not their normal type (Slisel would have had [M] or [F] weakness otherwise), and Retreat Cost can be of any energy type, usually Pokémon's normal type this time (as you see there, Slisel has [W], which is actually his normal type, Ice).

Maybe next time I'll probably pull some sigma-Trainer cards out of the cap. We shall see... ;D

Back