• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not another PokeMorph RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    [Yes.Yes it is.]

Limit: Not really one, but if it gets that far, 7-8.

Rules: If I see anything against the rules you're just going to be ignored. If you see someone breaking the rules, ignore them.
    No god moding, pping etc.
    You can dodge 3 times and then you have to get hit.
    Don't make your character really powerful/beautiful there are no 'chosen' ones
    ABSOLUTELY NO LEGENDARIES!! At all. Anywhere. Ever.
    No master balls coming out of nowhere.
    Don't start glowing out of nowhere, pulling out magic wands, show-offyness.
    Important note: Since vaporeon, umbreon, and espeon are so overused, they are off limits.

Okay, that was the main thing you should've read. A lot of pokemorph RPs have been lab escapes, but in this one, one pokemorph has escaped (my character) and she is searching for other pokemorphs to help her destroy the lab where they've been making these 'freaks' and free the few that survived.
    Pokemorphs can also speak to the species they are morphed with, almost forgot.
    If this gets good enough, I might make a sequel.... ;3

My character and the form:

Name:
    Age (13-17):
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon):
    Desc:
    Personality:
    Other:
    Powers (Up to 3):

Name: Hannah
    Morph: Mightyena
    Desc: Shoulder-length black hair, dark gray shirt and baggy jeans. Short fur with mightyena's colors, and red eyes.
    Personality: She is quiet but can get mad, and she likes to help the 'new' morphs get used to their powers. She knows it's not easy after being one for 3 years.
    Powers: She can jump higher than a normal human, run faster, and create shadow balls(like the attack)

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
    Years
    This sounds kewl!!

Name: Christina (Christy for short)
    Age (13-17): 16
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon): Flygon
    Desc: She is around 5 foot 9 inches, green eyes, green hair, her skin tone is green just like a flygon, she has flygon wings about a foot long each (they are just as powerful though...), she wears a green tee shirt with slits in the back to allow for her wings, and tight fitting jeans. Her accessories include a golden ankh necklace around her neck and a golden bracelet on her left wrist.
    Personality: (I'm not good at summarizing it, so it will be revealed in rp...)
    Powers (Up to 3): flight (with her wings) and the ability to create sandstorms

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    Name:Azul(real name is Iris)
    Age (13-17): 13
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon):Azumarill
    Desc:5'5, purple hair in ponytails and has brown highlights, has an Azumarill's tail and ears has a blue head band to make everyone think the ears are a hat. o_O you expect me to wear the same thing???everyday...kidding... light light light blue shirt, sky blue shorts, and has Crystal Blue eyes oh ya... Ocean Blue flip-flopsXD
    Personality: very hyper and happy, hates people who judges before knowing, and likes friendly people, hates people who are TOOOO friendly;) can be serious when needed. always will be there for friends...and have short term memory
    Other:Blows bubbles when happy
    Powers (Up to 3):Ablity to breath under water, able to dive really deep, can blow bubbles out of her mouth(but not very good...just like a few)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Ame
    Age (13-17): 17
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon): Seaking
    Desc: They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so rather than cluttering my post with two thousand un-needed words, I'll simply direct you here and here.
    Personality: Outgoing, and usually nice, however, she has a short temper around people who are rude, and will not hesitate to cause them some form of pain.
    Other: N/A
    Powers (Up to 3): She can summon rain storms, allthough she doesn't need to dance. (Perverts! =p) She also has the ability to breathe underwater, as well as using the attract attack.

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Name:Yuria
    Age (13-17): 15
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon):Blazekin
    Desc: She has fiery waist-long hair tied up at the base of her head into a long tail, with the yellow and black pupil eyes of a Blazekin, a white tank-top that ends a little short, exposing a little of her stomach, long, black loose pants, with a fire decoration sewed on the bottom of the pant-legs. Flames tend to spread from her knuckles when she feels a challenge coming on. She also has a vaguely thin but powerfull figure.
    Personality: She has a red-hot temper, but is easily made friends with. Once your friends with her, you have a loyal and protective friend for life.
    Other: Her keen eyes allow her strikes to be utmost accurate.
    Powers (Up to 3): She can jump great distances ranging to about 100 meters, Increased strength over the normal limit of most pokemon, can add fire to her punch and kick attacks. (Like Blaze Kick, and a Mega Punch combined with fire.)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    name: Teresa
    Morph: Vulpix
    Desc: Same as a regular vulpix, when shes morphed. When not morphed, she has the hair color of a vulpix, and wears a black tank top, and jeans
    other: likes to act as the scavenger one of the goup, but is realy happy.
    powers: her nose is REEEEEEAL strong, she can fit into small spaces, and can live on her own for about a month
    (she can hunt)

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Name: Richard
    Age (10-17): 16
    Morph: Ninetails
    Description: Richard has a Ninetails's muzzle, fur, and red eyes. For clothing, he has a maroon shirt and gray sweat pants with his tails protruding from a hole in them. He wears black boots.
    Personality: Richard is a conniving, street-wise character. He is cunning and is very precise with his words and actions.
    Other: N/A
    Powers: Ricard can launch fire from his fists and mouth (that counts as two powers). He can also use Sunny Day.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Rey
    Age (13-17): 16
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon): Houndoom
    Desc: Metal wrist and ankle cuffs, flexible metal marks on back, dark hair with reddish highlights; red eyes; silver collar and skull about neck; Houndoom horns at side of head angled downward; arrowhead tail; no fur
    Personality: Though at times intensely dark and serious, Rey does have more playful edge to his personality. However, being that he lives in isolation, that aspect is given little opportunity to express itself. Though in many aspects he has considerable knowledge, in the activities of those who are more "normal" he can be rather naive.

At times Rey may appear slightly tempermental due to his normal seriousness. However, truly angering him is a feat not yet accomplished by any still surviving.

Other: Though he spends most his time in the woods, he may venture out of them now and again in his attempts to find his younger sister.

Powers (Up to 3): Mastery of fire, extreme agility, close-range dark attacks (that is, energizing himself with darkness, thus making the darkness' potency only effective when coming in physical or extremely close contact with the target)

Note: "Metal" objects mentioned in Rey's description are a part of him as they would be in a Houndoom.

Kurosaki

OOC: Mind if I reserve a spot? I'm going away for the night in like 5 minutes, XD

Kurosaki

Name: David/ Diana (Read "Other" to understand)
    Morph: Pichu
    Description: It would probably be best just to show you this picture so you can understand what she looks like. The one on the left.
    Personality: Stubborn, sometimes hot headed, but the quiet type when this morph first meets others. An accurate description of the personality is near impossible, since it all depends on my mood, XD
    Other: Before the transformation into a Pokemorph, David created quite a fuss amoungst the kidnappers, when he attempted to escape. As a result, they flipped his gender, along with the transformation as punishment.
    Powers: 1) Has the ability to summon electricity from her cheeks, though she ends up shocking herself as well in the end.
    2) Has increased speed from a normal human.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    {{Sorry I'm late. Starting now}}

Hannah rested on the rock once again, gazing at everything around her. She wasn't a big fan of humans, so she always had watched out for them, ever since she escaped. Sure, part of her was human..but now she was a freak. She had lost her last chance to see her freinds again, to go to...school...see her parents...
    Now she was beginning to get sad. She quickly shook it off and sniffed around. Minutes earlier, a strange scent hit her nose. She raised her anout and sniffed again.
    She could usually tell what was Pokemon and what was human, with her sensetive nose. This scent was mostly Pokemon, but it had a touch of faded human to it...could it be..? Another of her kind was approching her clearing?

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    ((You don't mind if I take the role of the approacher?))

Yuria passed through the forest, her arms crossed, and her eyes fixed in a glare at her surroundings. She suspected an ambush right then and there. Team Rocket was always discreet, and could be stealthy when they wanted to. Before reaching a clearing, Yuria smelled a strange smell, different from what the forest offered. Her hair seemed to flare, sensing danger, but she calmed herself, smelling it come from the clearing. If it was a human, or more specifically, a Rocket, she could ambush s/he from where she was now. Further scenting showed it had a poke'mon scent to it.

"Another Poke'Morph? Well, it'd be about time, I was getting tired of running into humans." She thought to herself as she treaded into the clearing, crossing her arms again in expectation. Her yellow eyes gave a gleam as the sun reflected off them as she brought her face up to gaze at the bright giant of light, before bringing her head down, her eyes shadowed by her bangs, as she got a good look of houndoom morph in her sights.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "Huh???" I wonder out loud as my ears heard sounds. Jumping in to the crystal blue water of the pond I was drinking at i dove to the deepest part. thereI stayed until the voices were gone. I swam out of the pond I saw some people near me. I stayed behind a tree and there I stayed watching Sliently...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: Er, before I make my post, I wish to clarify. Marina, in your post, did you intend to write "Mightyena" or "Houndoom"?

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i know you said no more people can sign up but can you please accept one late entry if not please ignore this post

Name: Scythe
    Age (13-17): 15
    Morph (No legends, umbreon, espeon, or vaporeon): scizor
    Desc: wears a ahort sleave black shirt so his arm blades dont slice his shirt open (see other as to why he has arm blades). also wheres a pair of long black pants to hide the handle of his scythe. when morphed he is all black and know one knows why.
    Personality: seems cold but can be extremely loyaly and frindly to people he knows and is close too
    Other: was created as a scyther-human morph but has since evolved usin a damaged metal coat he found. it resulting in him keeping his scythes and only his body evolving
    Powers (Up to 3): can sink into the shadows (m&h), can move the blades up his arm to use a swords (h), can use psychic powers (m&h)

Look! I blink!
    Years
    ((Okay, you can jump in in later))((Hannah's a mightyena.))

Hannah gazed at the Pokemorph standing before her. Judging by her features, Hannah noticed this girl was a Blaziken.. She stood still, facing the girl with a blank expression...She didn't know what to expect, but the newcomer's body language said she was not trusting yet. Might as well give it a try.
    "Well, hi.."
    Her face came to life in a smile and she held out her hand to shake the other morph's. It was surprising to see another ..person...like her now after searching for so long. She didn't notice it, but her tail wagged by mightyena habit.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I watched on from the shaddows as a blazaken walked up to a mighteyena and they shook hands ~thats unusual behavier for wild pokemon, unless...~ my eyes lit up for a second ~there morphes like me.~ "Hi there I said as i slowly emerged from the shdows infrount of a tree. i stopped at my wasit so i cauld see there reaction before continuing to rise from the shadows. "Im scythe" i said walking over to them. I morphed a hand at the end of my scythe so i could shake there hands.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    *oh my gosh...I can't believe they haven't noticed me yet* I thought and smiled un able to detrimine if they are trustworthy I scapered up a tree and peered down at the unexpecting pokemorphs.

*so many that were traitors few that are truly in this world...* I thought and put my head between some branches to get a better look...but instead I lost my footing..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back