• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not another PokeMorph RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I suck my arm out to catch the falling pokemorph before setting it gently down on the ground "you need to be more carefull" i said as i finished rising out of the shadows. I walked over to the other two morphs. "hello im chris" i said to them as i flickered my morph so they could see i wasnt a thret.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Amidst the foliage of a tree some distance away--said tree being one among a grove nestled on the side of a low cliff--a male Houndoom morph sat upon a large, thick tree limb. His back to the trunk, one leg on the branch, the other casually hanging down, the morph's head was tilted to one side--allowing his scarlet eyes to study the dark forms within the clearing. For a long moment the male was silent, as he awaited a passing breeze to carry to him the scent of the distant forms. As the awaited wind arrived, he gave a light sniff. The Houndoom stiffened. They're morphs . . .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back