• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not as much afterplay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
  • See, I think i've finished most parts of the game. I've beat both elite fours and caught Ho-oh on SoulSilver, which means I've caught Lugia. Does anyone know of anything extra? I know of the Legendary Dogs and the Battle Frontier, but the Battle Frontier on this game isn't as appealing to me....

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Groudon since you are playing SS. Catching the Birds, Beating Red, Completing the Pokedex, Maxing your Trainer Card.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well, as far as the legendary beasts go, you don't get Suicune until much later in the game. You have to find him in designated spots. Also, have you finished the Unown side quest? That's something to do. Maybe even the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I basically beat my HeartGold. xP Now I just breed and such. I beat Red and everything...
    If you have the other version I would start playing that. I've been play SoulSilver and just catching other trainer's Pokemon for fun. xP

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    You can:

~Rematch any of the Gym Leaders
    ~Catch various Sinnoh and Hoenn Pokemon [by radio sounds]
    ~Expand the Johto Safari
    ~Complete your Pokedex
    ~Transfer Pokemon with Fuschia Safari Zone
    ~[Re]battle Red
    ~Participate in the Pokethlon

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I would have said the Battle Frontier is probably one of the best things you could go after completing the major part of the game, but you said it doesn't appeal to you very much, so...

Everyone else pretty much summed up almost everything to do after beating the game though. There isn't much to do after that, and it seems most responses are now going around in circles. So, I think it's safe to say your questions has been answered.

Please use the HG/SS Help Thread next time for all questions on the games.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back