• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not expecting a lot of replies, but..

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    Here goes.
    I'm LobsterMts (Mtspeakline works fine too), 18 years old and I have been lurking PC for almost 3 years.
    Never wanted to make an account, but I just wanted to make part of this big community.

I'm not really expecting more than 5 replies, considering the other topic's reply count... but I though this thread had to be done so yeh.

Hai there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    You shouldn't worry about the number of replies to your thread. What really matters in the long run in that there are still people here at PokeCommunity that really wouldn't mind welcoming you to the community itself. Quantity doesn't matter in this one, it's quality. Each and every new user here deserves at least one warm welcome to PC, and that's something I really do believe. Believe me, I was a new user just like yourself a good six years ago, when I joined PC. I was happy that I had a lot of people welcome me.

But even if I just had one, I would be happy enough that the one person took their time out and decide to welcome me to the community.

So with that being said, welcome to PC, Mtsspeakline, and enjoy yourself here! Do PM any of the NU/W mods(Meganium90 and/or Hiidoran) should you have any questions and concerns about the forum.

True...Thanks by the way.
    Now onto lurking (and maybe posting), see you around!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I remember back then, I think only 1 person welcomed me back when I returned after quite a while of not being online. But did that stop me? No. Nor should it stop you. So maybe if you post on the topics that you really want to contribute on, maybe you'd be more enthusiastic when it comes to posting. If all else fails, you could always stop by OT/PT and have fun while posting.

Anyways, see you around!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You're gonna lurk when we have a Get Together going on? That's no fun! Come participate in Challenge Royale, the Skype chat, pop culture trivia, etc. There's a lot of things you could be doing now that you have joined and are a part of the community. :) Hope you enjoy it here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    You're gonna lurk when we have a Get Together going on? That's no fun! Come participate in Challenge Royale, the Skype chat, pop culture trivia, etc. There's a lot of things you could be doing now that you have joined and are a part of the community. :) Hope you enjoy it here!

The Get Togheter event is the main reason I'm trying to be active...sounds like a lot of fun so yah.
    also, thanks.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, its the quality, not quantity of welcome posts, IMO. :3
    [ALSO, EEERGH, THERE'S A FLY BUZZING AROUND HERE. >.<;]

*ahem*
    But welcome, sport~ <3

What do you plan on doing? <3 If you see me, I usually visit...whatever comes to mind~ BUt you know, there's tons of discussion boards you can visit! Related to pokemon, or simply off topic.

Also things like trading, and battling...whatever up to you. <3
    Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope we can see each other again. :3

[NOW I MUST HATCH A PLAN TO DESTROY THIS FLY... >.<']

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I didn't even make a welcome thread when I joined, doesn't mean you won't make tons of friends :D

But anyway, hi! Welcome!

Back