• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not really new, but...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Yeah, I probably shouldn't be here, seeing as I've been a member for who knows how long now.

But seeing as I was away for a REALLY REALLY long time, and having a bad rep before I left, I figured now that I've wandered my way back to these forums I'd start off fresh, you know? Get things right this time around.

Yes, Platinum is still running. I still get members asking me about Platinum. ;)
    No, you can't use our sprites anymore. Gridiron (our head spriter) has been upset with people stealing his sprites, so he's closed our resources to the public.

Other than that, to sum things up, I've left the forums but have returned!

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • Well, welcome back! Everybody deserves a second chance and I suppose you're no different. I'm quite new here so I didn't know you before now. I'm kinda curious about what you did to get bad rep. :x

No worries about me stealing your sprites. I've never even heard of Platinum. ^^'

I hope you have a good second run here! See ya around!

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
  • Hey welcome back then. Im sure you already know whats whats so far. But anyway welcome back!

Back