• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not sure if I posted in correct spot /:

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
Years
  • I'm interested in probably joining the GFX team here at PC? Or helping out with requests? Not sure if I have to be here longer then 3 months or more or what the rules are to qualify P:
    But I have been doing GFX for about 3-4 years now. Very experienced. I also know coding so if anyone had requests for a theme or some sort of CSS template I could create it. I can show my work so you all can see my standing point (:
    And sorry if this was posted in the wrong area.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Of course you can join our little A&D community! :D We love having all kinds of artist here and taking requests / critiquing / everything else that comes along with art over the internet lol.

The best way to start getting involved is to open a gallery or a shop (or both!). But, before any of that, make sure you read A&D's rules so you know what's up. There's specific things like requiring 4 examples, so know your stuff before you post anything, k? ;)

There, in your gallery/shop, you can showcase your work as an artist. Take my gallery for example. It's as simple as that, post your work as you finish it. Alternatively, you may post up to three (less than what's required to open a shop/gallery) unfinished pieces in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread, but that's a different story. If you want to take requests, you can open a shop. Take Zero's shop for example. You may offer icons, signatures, tags, userbars, anything like that. :) Just read the rules and post one up.

I'll go ahead and leave this open until you've got your stuff all together. If you have any other questions about opening and running a shop or gallery, feel free to ask me here or VM/PM me. :)

Back