• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

not too new

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I've been gone for a long time and I hope to get into hacking and make some new friends. ^,...,^

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to PC DarthSenorQueso, I hope you have a good time!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That's the beauty of an online community, it's usually always here when you come back.

Good luck getting into the hacking scene, my friend. It can take a little patience and a lot of practice, but I'm sure you will be making "A" quality hacks in no time at all. From your previous posts I can deduce that you know your way around the ROM Hacking section pretty well; no need for me to show you the tutorials and whatnot, eh?

I'm sure you're going to make lot's of friends, Darth. It's not a hard task to complete around this particular set of forums. XD

Welcome to the ol' PC!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome back to PC!

With all the helpful people around here and all the tutorials and resources laid out on a plate I'm sure you will be making great hacks in no time! I'm glad you decided to come back and i hope to see a hack by you soon as i love to try them out! You will find plenty of helpful people as i said before to help you if you ever need help so don't be afraid to ask! Well anyway have fun hacking and i will see you around!

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I will try my best to havge fun I've been stressed out from the site I was at before this. But PC never stressed me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome back DarthSenorQueso!

Good luck with your hacking if you do decide to start a project...It seems way too complicated for me, but I'm sure you'll do fine if ya put your mind to it! =D

Well, at least your back, right? And the best part is PC is still here and as awesome as ever, with some cool people to meet of course. So enjoy your return! ^___^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Glad you decided to come back,hope you enjoy your stay once more,probably alot has changed since you were gone,see you around the forums and hope to talk soon ^_^.

~Paul

Back