• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Notice] About This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
Years
  • Hello!

Some Of You May Know Me, But Just Incase I'm Dark_Thunder! I Joined A Couple Of Days Ago And I'm Liking The Community So Far!
    Anyway Back To Business! I'm Opening The Following:
    Sprite Shop [In About 1 Or 2 Months. Why? I Need The Practice]
    Art Gallery [In About 1 Or 2 Weeks. Why? Preparing Some Stuff]
    - Dark Thunder

Quote: Remember, Sky's The Limit!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    I'm not sure if you can open a gallery without any pieces. Plus, sprite galleries/shops belong in Pixel Art/Projects. Art Galleries are exclusively for Art & Design. I'm bad at explaining, so just contact a mod with info. I look forward to content from you!

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
    Years
  • Thanks! Just Thought I'd Put The Notice On The Main Page.
    I Have Some Pixel Art And Such.
    Planning Out A Sprite.
    Thanks For Letting Me Know!
    P.S: Phoenix Wright... LOLZ

Also... I'm Looking For At Least A 2 Man Team. To Get On My Team Just Simply PM Or Just Leave A Visitor Message On My Account Page! Thank You All For Reading!
    - Dark_Thunder

P.S: Reason Why?: I Won't Always Be On The Forums So I Need A Team Mate To Give Me Info. Also They Will Know My Email For Contacting Me About Who Want's A Sprite Or Posting Some Art! Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Dark_Thunder and welcome to PC! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here so far. :)

It's good, because you don't even have to post notices about opening galleries and shops, you can just do it! Also, when you do post your shop/gallery, make sure you do so in the right place, okay? Check out the Pixel Art forum and if you have any questions, contact Logiedan. The best thing you can do to make the most of your upcoming thread is make sure you read all the rules and follow them to the letter! ;) I look forward to seeing some of your work in the future and hope you're able to continue having a great time on PC! n_n;

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back