• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

now introducing: xcthulhux *woo*

xcthulhux

CthulhuChaos.webs.com
Years
  • hi, im xcthulhux
    i have actually had an account on this site for a while, but i just never used it until now.
    hmm... lets see...
    what should i say about myself...
    my favorite pokemon is metagross
    im a breeder, ev trainer, collecter, and battler (battling is my favorite part)
    i have been playing pokemon for about 10 years, i have almost 800 hours on my pearl
    i am the co-leader of a clan on friendcodes called pokedeath clan (i didn't name it)
    i loooooove graphic design, and other things like it (i made my avi/sig)
    if there is anything else you want to know just ask

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC forums! (or welcome back) I hope you enjoy it here, make lots of friends and find people who you love to battle.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome(back?) to PC!

Im sure you will make alot of freinds here as long as you stay active. To be honest i have never tried EV training before. I am looking to start trying soon if you have any tips please PM me. Also you are a good drawer by the way i love your avvie and sig (Me= Jealous(Avvie=google image search :P)).

Well anyway i will see you around and im sure you will fit right in here just remember to stick to the rules.

xcthulhux

CthulhuChaos.webs.com
    Years
  • Hello and welcome(back?) to PC!

Im sure you will make alot of freinds here as long as you stay active. To be honest i have never tried EV training before. I am looking to start trying soon if you have any tips please PM me. Also you are a good drawer by the way i love your avvie and sig (Me= Jealous(Avvie=google image search :P)).

Well anyway i will see you around and im sure you will fit right in here just remember to stick to the rules.
    haha, thank you!
    i actually have a whole list of things i could tell you about ev training lol
    also, if you want, i could make you an avi/sig if you want.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hi welcome <Insert back or nothing here> i see at least someone knows how to make a good sig better than some people (looks at cheesymitten)

xcthulhux

CthulhuChaos.webs.com
    Years
  • Welcome dude, it's never too late to start.
    lol thanks.
    i have been having a lot of fun here actually, and im glad i actually started using this account.
    its really good to get away from all of the clan drama on friendcodes sometimes lol.

Back