• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NOW RECRUTING] Pokemon Hourglass

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
  • Skills-Mapping(Also Tile inserting and making)
    Past Experience-Pokemon Hoenn Dreams and I also helped in some hacks but I just did not have the time but now I have found it so it should not be a problem
    Proof of skill-VM/PM
    Additonal Info-I can help 20 mins a day which is enough to map a whole city or insert a whole tileset(and make a new tile)

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I'm using Fire red, are you interested?

Yes I am interested.

Application Form
    Skills- Sprites, text editing, mapping.
    Past Experience- I am a skilled spriter and I have participated in spriting contests before. I am also good at Text editing and can make good storylines and I can edit the map with advance map but not very skilled at mapping but OK.
    Proof of skill- (I'm gonna VM you that later because now I'm from my phone.)
    Skype Username- (Don't use Skype)
    Additonal Info- If you want t revamp old Pokemon I can definitely help with that because I have revamped many sprites before. Also I can help you with anything sprite related. I can also help with the dialogues.

Last edited:

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Yes I am interested.

Application Form
    Skills- Sprites, text editing, mapping.
    Past Experience- I am a skilled spriter and I have participated in spriting contests before. I am also good at Text editing and can make good storylines and I can edit the map with advance map but not very skilled at mapping but OK.
    Proof of skill- (I'm gonna VM you that later because now I'm from my phone.)
    Skype Username- (Don't use Skype)
    Additonal Info- If you want t revamp old Pokemon I can definitely help with that because I have revamped many sprites before. Also I can help you with anything sprite related. I can also help with the dialogues.
    Alright, cool send me your works!

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    YukiTown_zps93efd575.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

First Screenshot of Starter Town, YUKI TOWN

phazonruler

veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Do you need help with the music? I've only just learned how to use Sappy today, but I successfully inserted some of my songs into a Fire Red rom and think I got the hang of it.

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Do you need help with the music? I've only just learned how to use Sappy today, but I successfully inserted some of my songs into a Fire Red rom and think I got the hang of it.
    Yeah, That'd be great! PM me your skype!

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Well as an experienced mapper I can tell you that it is not bad. To me and an average GBA player could easily tell that is empty and to fix this all you need is to add more tiles(ex: flowers rocks bushes anything that is 'natural') I also wouldn't over do it as it is a common mistake. Take a look at mapping tutorials they sure do help :P

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Well as an experienced mapper I can tell you that it is not bad. To me and an average GBA player could easily tell that is empty and to fix this all you need is to add more tiles(ex: flowers rocks bushes anything that is 'natural') I also wouldn't over do it as it is a common mistake. Take a look at mapping tutorials they sure do help :P
    Thanks for the critique! We will change that soon!

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Well I just want to make sure we are making this hack the best :D Well hope you get done soon so I can add more tiles :)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    We now need a new spriter because we no longer have our old one.

Years
  • I pretty much would like to beta-test! :D
    Skills-Well, I have an observant and careful eyes...
    Past Experience-I applied for beta-testing on an awesome hack, but it's still pending so I can beta-test
    Proof of skill-I don't know how I can show a proof of skill, since I'm applying for beta-testing!
    Skype Username- Sorry, but I don't have a Skype username, but you can always PM me here or yahoo me(I will give you my email address if I'm accepted)
    Additonal Info-None.

Back