• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now taking requests for Ruby scripts (RMXP)

Years
    Wait, you are taking requests, but you don't know how to script? Nice shot!
    However, Crazy W.'s request requires a background system on where the pokemons are processed. ex: like actors, or like Pokemon Objects/

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Yes and Yes. I dontt know how to script(much but by scripting i teach myself how to, it really has been working quite well) and yes, it would require multiple classes and i couldn't just script the animation and hope that it would work with crazy's other scripts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Can you PM me a way to have a catching system and a PC system plz I really need help

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Hey I have a better idea, why don't you take a look at my starter kit thread. I already am doing these scripts. I'm not going to release them to just you early.

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Ha ha, nice one. (hey wait, was I included in that one :) )

Back