• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

now trading legendaries and looking for rares and events

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    o.O I guess I'll post for the raffle too. Thanks for letting people know through the quick trade thread. xD

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    im interested in ur shiny Umbreon i dont have much 2 offer..

what r some rare pokemon r u lookin 4?

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
    i got an event manaphy jap i want lugia i also have a shiny skitty jap

What event is that manaphy?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just opened my first Pokemon group A.K.A. *BLAZING EMBERS*. Since this is the grand opening I am giving away a bred *Fire* Pokemon of their choice to who ever joins.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also the current give away is a EV'd Lv.100 HO-OH, as always to be entered all you have to do is post after this message>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    I want the Ho-Oh :)

and about the Group, I'll join :), I love Fire, my favorite <3

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    hey would you trade your NZ Jirachi, World08 Lucario, and World09 Weavile for a Michina Arceus, Alamos Darkrai, and a WISHMKR Jirachi. I also have 10ANIV Raikou, TRU Dragonite, and all the SInnoh Ruin Legendaries from SS/HG if your interested in those.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    hello there
    plz cmt for shiny noctowl and your shiny creselia

Back